Status: on hiatus until further notice

Knifes And Tea

Prologue

Prologue

"Mommy, daddy!! do you have to go!?!" Mommy and daddy always go on these meanie butt business trips. Their barley home! I don't even know what they do!

"I'm sorry sweetie." My mother said sadly. "We will be back before you know it!" I looked at my mom, her long, dark, wavy hair, her chocolate, brown eyes, and pale skin. She was so beautiful, I was always a tad, bit jealous.

"Your mom is right Amaya, and either way we aren't leaving until tomorrow morning." My daddy was just like me. We both loved the same music, clothes, personality, blah, blah, blah. He had nice tan skin. Dark, black, hair. And always had funny facial expressions haha.

"Okay..." I finally gave in.

"Now, go wash up and got to bed." Said my parents in usion.

"Okay mommy and daddy!" I gave them a big hug and kiss, and ran up to my room. I crawled into my bed, and tried to get comfortable. I yawned, and rubbed my eyes, and fell asleep right away. It wasn't until about 5 minutes later, until I felt a soft pair, and one slightly chapped pair of lips on my forehead. I cracked my eyes open slightly and saw my parents softly talking.

"Do you think we should tell her?" My mom asked.

"I don't know honey. I mean-shes only 9 years old."

"Maybe we should tell her when we get back from the missions?"

"Agreed, now lets go get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow." Then they left. I pull my stuffed crow doll closer to me. "What are they going to tell me?" I thought to myself. Hmm, I think about it later, and before I knew it, I was asleep again.

I heard a large bang. My eyes snapped open. I heard mumbling down stairs, and my first instinct was to find mommy and daddy. I quickly, yet quietly got out of bed, and ran out to my parents room. "Mommy? Daddy? I whispered.

"Shh honey, get in her quick!" My mom said. I followed her demands quietly.

"Amaya, get in the closet, hurry!" My dad yelled in a whisper. I followed suite.

"Daddy, mommy, what's going on?" I heard a loud bang, and started to cry." My Mom shushed me, and pushed me into the closet.

"I love you my little rainfall." My mom gave me a big, tight hug and kiss.

"Amaya remember this, we will always be with you. And we love very much." My parents were close to tears. My dad gave me a huge hug. "Promise me, you will never give up, and to fight back when you need to ok?"

"I promise daddy. " Hot tears blurred my vision. My daddy gave my a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek, and stepped back. They gave me one long look and closed the door.

"We love you." Were the last words I heard from them. I heard another large bang. But, this time I heard my parents bedroom door fly open. I looked through the small crack on the door. 3 men in black held guns and knives at mommy and daddy. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming, tears still pouring down my face. 2 of the men grabbed my parents, they fought back, but the men were to strong. They tied them up to chairs. They were all talking in a volume not audible to me. The man who seemed to be in charged walked around my parents. He had evil, green eyes, with a scar going across both of them. What they did next I will never, ever, forget. The two men brought knives to my parents neck, and dragged ot across their throats. And I just lost it. I sat down, and brought my knees to my chest, rocking back and forward. I tried to keep quiet as possible. About 10 minutes later I looked through the crack. They were gone. I crawled out and went up to the corpse of my parents. I fell on my knees and just bursted into tears. I promised myself I will avenge my parents death. I will get my revenge......