Status: on hiatus until further notice

Knifes And Tea

Oh Puddin?

"Wakie wakie. Come on Amaya, its your first day! You don't want to be late!"

"UGH! Five more minutes!"

"Five more minutes and you can be dead." Suddenly I felt a cold rush coming over me.

"FRANK!!!" I screeched. I was covered in a layer of cold water. I was shaking, my teeth tapping together, and my hair was soaking wet. "I'm up! I get it!" Frank laughed, and left for me to get ready. I truged out of bed, taking a nice, warm shower. I quickly dried my hair, and slapped on some makeup. What to wear, I thought. I randomly put on my black jeans, and band tee. I put on a bunch of braclets on my wrist, and walked out with my black Converse in hand. I looked in the mirror outside my door. My olive skin never looked so pale, my chalkboard black, hair looked different, and my asian eyes looked darker. I actually have pretty big eyes for an asian. Sterotypes, I know right! Frank was waiting for me. He smirked at me as I walked by, I simply glared at him. He led me to the cafeteria. It was big, simple cafeteria. Nothing fancy.

"Heres your card," Frank began. "Its your room key, I.D., drivers license, and credit/debt card, all in one!"

"Thanks." I muttered. And we headed to the lunch line. Luckily, the line was short, and non-crowded. The food actuallt seemed edible. So, I decided on pancakes, strawberries, and a smoothie. Frank had a fruit salad, yogurt, and a coffee.

"Follow me." He said. "Everyone has to sit with their assigned team, You are in mine." I smiled, thank God I don't have to be all alone. "You will notice that each member of your team has a nickname from the same comic book story. It makes things easier to organize groups. We neared a table in the far corner, I see Ray sitting down, I guess were in the same group! "Hey guys this is number 03, a.k.a. Harley Quin, a.k.a. Amaya."

"Hey, its nice to meet you all." I introduced. We sat down and began to eat.

"Hi, I'm number 56594272, a.k.a Robin, but you can call me Mikey." We shook hands. Mikey looked kinda nerdy lookin, but in a cute way. He has blonde, brown hair, with thick, rectangular glasses to match his hazel eyes. He wore a black beanie on his head, and a BVB band tee.

"Hey, I'm number 229174753, known as Cat Women, also known as Jamia."

"Nice to meet ch'ya!" I said. Jamia seemed really nice, she had dark hair, pale skin, and light, hazel eyes. She is really pretty. And I couldn't help but notice little Frankie stare at her every five seconds. Aww, my little boy has a crush. hahaha! Good thing Jamia is short to! Frank won't have to worry about his height!

"Hi." Someone said in a very low whisper. "I'm number 068368427, you can call me either Bat Girl, or Alica." Alica seemed really shy, she had beautiful dark hair, tan skin, and dark eyes as well. She aslo seemed to be really deep in an old looking book. I'll have to ask her later what book that is.

"BOO!" I jumped up. I looked behind me to see a girl with wavy, brown hair, and glasses smiling at me. Her smile was so big, I'm surprised Canada didn't see it. "Haha sorry about that, I was getting a little bored. Some excitment will do you good, am I right?"

"Hahaha, I guess so." I smiled back, her bubbly personality was quite contagious.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? I am number 4862975674 at you service! You can either call me killer frost, or Christa."

"Cool! Hey Ray, what nickname do you have?"

"Mr. Freeze." He replied calmly. "Hey, wheres Gerard?"

"Team leader." Said Mikey. "He's also my brother."

"He was probably up late last night drawing, or something." Christa piped in. About a minute later, a tall, dark, fiqure comes rushing through the door. Followed by a buch of flying papers.

"Guys! Guys! We have a new mission! And guess where? JAPAN MOTHERFUCKERS!" A cheer was follwed afterwards with, "no ways" or "Shut the fuck ups." "Frank." Said the strange man. "Is this who I think it is?" Frank nodded. The man looked at me, and I mean really looked at me. His enchanting hazel looked at my dark ones. His ghost white, pale skin stood out in the light. His wavy, raven black, dyed hair swooped carfully above his eyes. He is very attractive, his pink, nude lips parted a little, just a little. "Do you remember me?" I looked at him. How can I remember him, I just met him. It made no sense.

"I'm sorry, but I just met you. I have never seen you in my entire life! I'm sorry, you probablt mistaken me for someone else." The man sighed, he stuck out his hand, which I grabbed and moved up, and down."

"I'm number 04, but call me Gerard." I smiled at him/

"Nice to meet you Gerard. I'm-"

"I know who you are Harley." I tilted my head. Did everyone here know who I was? "I'm gonna get some breakfest, be right back." He started to walk away.

"Wait, Gerard!"

"Yeah?" He called.

"What comic nickname do you have? He gave a small chuckle.

"Mistah' J." He said. "I'm the Joker." He walked away. "Wow that guy is mysterious." I thought to myself. I sat back down, and continued eating.

**********3 Months later*********

"OUCH! Shit." I cursed. I have 20 hours of training everyday! I am exauhsted! I was bringing a box to Dr.D, but the box was to big, I couldn't see! And me, being the clumsiest little fuck in the univerese, decided I should bump into a wall, and spill everying."

"Tisk tisk. What are we going to do with you Harl." I looked up to see "Puddin'" towering over with me.

"Hey Mistah' J. Wanna help?

"Why not." So he bent down and help my pick of the random, and hopefully not broken goods. "You packed? Were leaving for Japan in 2 days."

"I got it Gee. You reminded me 40 times a day for the past 3 months!" He laughed.

"Just making sure." He said in defense. Suddenly we heard two bells/

"Would Joker and Harley Quin please come to Dr.D's office."

"Oh god what did you do?" Gerard said teasingly.

"Question is, what haven't I done?" We laughed and walked to Dr.D's.
♠ ♠ ♠
And my obsession with Harley Quinn grows.....