Status: Enjoy! Like Comment Subcribe

Inside My Mind

Inside My Mind

The room was dark. It took a while for my eyes to adjust. After adjusting, I realised I was staring at the roof of my bunk. "Ah, shit" I muttered. I'd just woken from an amazing dream of sunbathing in my backyard with Jack. No tours, or tour buses, just pure relaxation. Sadly, that dream ended and I have pulled back to my reality of being on another tour, sleeping an irritating and claustrophobic bunk and having to party every night. Don't get me wrong, I love touring and meeting a the amazing fans. It's just the tour bus, and parties and endless whores throwing themselves at you. I know, you're thinking "Alex Gaskarth?! Moanig at partying and one night stands?!" But it's true. I miss my warm bed, the mattress moulded so I sunk into it. My room, posters from my teenage years; Blink 182, Green Day and New Found Glory. And my desk, where I sat and wrote for hours on end; song after song.

Jack would normally join me, whilst I wrote. He'd either bring his guitar or borrow one of mine and we would sit and play random chords, making them fit to the lyrics. I loved my summers with Jack. I spend every minute of my high school years with him and the lads; Rian and Zack. We'd always throw the best parties, with the best booze, best games, best music and best chicks. In fact, I think about nearly all of my year lost their virginity at one of our parties.

I pulled myself from my day dream, or night dream, and sigh. Despite the bedroom door being closed, music booming next to me was still listenable. The tour bus shook at the vibrations from the music and the jumps of everyone dancing. The music was hard to listen over but I heard muffled chatter. Groaning, I pulled myself from my bunk and to the bathroom, at the end of the bus.
Staggering and half asleep, I leaned forward and pushed the toilet door open. "Shocking" I joked, as I stood at the door.

Jack was sitting on the cold, titled floor, puking his guts up. Holding it back, he turned to me, definatly not in the mood. "Oh, ha ha" he mocked, before turning his head quickly and violently puking again. "Alex" he groaned. I laughed and made my way into the room, sitting myself up onto the bathroom counter. "Aw, my poor Jacky" I cooed, leaning over and gently flicking a strip of his freshly dyed blonde hair.
"Do you like it?" Jack asked, pointing to his hair.
"Very skunky" I grinned. I leant down and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"I love you, Alex"
"I love you, Jack"
We both smiled for second, gazing into each other's eyes. Suddenly, we were interuppted by Jack puking again.
"Oh god!" He groaned, as I jumped off the counter and stood at the door. I hated seeing him in pain, but serves him right for drinking too much.
"Don't drink so much then" I said, pointing my finger at him.
"Ah, fuck you, Gaskarth" he whined, giving me the finger. I gave a pretend gasp before chuckling. "Night, Jay" I whispered, standing in the now open doorway.
"Night, Lex" he whispered back, his voice echoing from inside the toilet. Silently smiling, I turned around and closed the door, hearing him puke once more.
"Oh, fuck's sake!" Jack complained.
I leaned against the toilet door, and closed my eyes.
"I really love you, Jack" I whispered under my breath, and then walked back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, guys!
It means lot!:D
leave a little comment if you liked and what you liked as well
thanks