Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

The Fight

Maddi’s POV:

“Zach, oh my gosh, you’re here!” I yell.

“Here I am.” He kisses me and it’s like he hasn’t been gone at all.

“I’ve missed you.” I tell him.

“I’ve missed you, too. What do you want to do while I’m here?” He asks me and I think about it for a second.

“Let’s see, Megan is out with Cameron, I’m guessing Carrie will be with Michael, and I don’t have a roommate. I think we should watch cartoons.” I tell him and he laughs.

“Then let’s get moving; it sounds like a long day.” He says.

“Are you hungry? I could order a pizza for us.” Zach looks at me as he flops down on the couch.

“Of course I’m hungry.” He tells me and I order it.

“It should be here in about 20 minutes.” I tell him and curl up under his arm. Everything about him is perfect.

“Do you mind if I call my mom and let her know I’m here?” He asks me.

“Really, Zach, why didn’t you do that when you got here?” I ask him and he looks at me in shock.

“Sorry, I just forgot until now.”

“Fine, go call her.” I roll my eyes and when he comes back I sit at the other end of the couch.

“Maddi, are you okay?” He asks and when I look into his eyes I melt.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have acted that way.” I tell him and he kisses me.

“I don’t mind at all.” He says and the pizza arrives.

“Alright, I get this half and you get this half.” I tell him and he looks at me.

“Oh, no, I get more than half. I am a growing boy.” He says and I laugh.

“No you aren’t. You’re in your 20’s, I’m a growing girl.”

“You’re 18.” He says and I stick my tongue out at him.

“Who asked you?” I ask jokingly and he picks up a piece of pizza. He bites into it then kisses me. “Gross!” I yell.

“I thought you might like that.” He says with his mouth already full. He spits an olive out and it lands near my eye.

“Oh it’s on now.” I flick off a pepper and it hits him in the nose. We throw toppings at each other until they’re all gone.

“Okay, truce.” He says and tries to catch his breath. We go to the kitchen to clean up.

“You missed a spot, Zach.” I tell him and wipe pizza sauce on his chin.

“I love you, Maddi.” Zach says and I smile.

“I love you, too, Zach.” We clean up the living room and I throw in a movie.

“Cameron, just don’t ask, okay?” I hear Megan yell. I look at Zach and he nods.

“You know we have to.” Right on cue Megan bangs on my door.

“Maddi, are you alone?” I hear her ask. I open the door and Zach walks out.

“I’ll come back tomorrow.”

“Come back for dinner. I have more classes tomorrow.” I tell him and he runs after Cameron.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be my last chapter for about a week and a half. I'll be out of the country and lacking internet access.