Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Shocking Secrets

ameron’s POV:
Anna is visiting me like she always does. She gets a text then looks at me and smiles.
“Cam, could you drive me to the mall?” She asks and makes each word really long.
“Don’t you have a car of your own? Drive yourself.” I say and she rolls her eyes.
“Just go with me.” She throws my keys at me and I follow her. I just want to be alone but I can see she won’t let that happen. I have the most stubborn sister ever.
“Why, exactly, did you want me to come?” I ask her an hour in. She hasn’t bought anything and she’s not in each store for long.
“I want to spend quality time with my only brother who is kind of acting like a bum.”
“I have a good reason to.” I say and she laughs.
“No you don’t. Let that girl go.” She says and we head to the next store. She peers in the window then moves on. “Damn.” She says.
“Don’t use that word.” I tell her.
“Let me be an adult, Cameron.” She walks on and finally goes to buy us ice cream.
“Care to tell me the real reason we’re here?” I ask her as we sit outside. She keeps looking around for someone.
“Zach texted me and said the girls were going shopping.”
“The girls?” I ask knowing who she means.
“Carrie, Maddi, and Megan.” I stand up, my heart breaking again.
“I’m leaving.” I say and Anna runs after me.
“Don’t go, this is your chance to get back together with her if we can find them.”
“No, Anna, just let it be.” I’m starting to sound like Megan.
“Why won’t you look for her?”
“I can’t see her again! I can’t have her rip my heart out again! She has some huge secret she doesn’t trust me with and that hurts, Anna, like you wouldn’t believe.”
“Maybe she feels bad about it.”
“That girl has no conscience. If I didn’t love her so much I would hate her.” I hear a gasp and turn to see Megan. I hear her heels click and the girls yelling after her.
“Run after her!” Anna yells at me but I’m too paralyzed. I have no idea how much Megan heard.
“No, not this time.”
“Are you losing your mind?” Anna asks me and I shrug then continue walking.
“I’ve gone to all your stores, I’m going to my own.” I say and walk off. She runs after me.
“You need to go talk to her.”
“Why do you care so much? I thought you and Bridget always hated her and hate her now because she killed me inside!” I’m tired of fighting with people.
“She makes you happy, Cam, and that’s all Bridget and I want for you, our only brother. Yeah, we hated her because we thought we would lose you. We hate her for hurting her which is why we want you back together; so you aren’t hurting anymore.”
“If you’re done, I’m going.”
“Wow, Cameron, just wow.” She says and I leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my last chapter for a while because I have a dance competition. Sorry and I will post a new chapter as soon as I get back, Monday July 8.