Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Secrets Revealed

Megan’s POV:
“Okay, what is your big terrible secret?” Cameron jokes but he has no idea how serious this is to me. I can’t believe I’m actually opening up to him. I know this could just scare him off and I don’t want to do that, but he’s giving me a second chance.
“Have you heard the song by Relient K, Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been?” I ask him.
“Yeah, I used to listen to it.” He tells me and I take a deep breath.
“I used to relate that song to myself and I still do. Well, now I have the part about the second chance to relate to you.” I go to kiss him and he looks at me.
“Quit stalling, Meg, or I will leave and I don’t want to do that.” I will not lose Cameron again without knowing I did all I could to keep him.
“Okay, I’m ready. When I was in high school I got super depressed. I did a lot of things I’m not proud of and said a lot of things to myself I never should have.”
“Meg, but I never saw any scars.” He says realizing what I’m trying to say.
“Not all scars can be seen.” I tell him trying not to cry and he hugs me.
“Are you okay now?” He asks and I nod.
“Well, there was once after we broke up I almost, uh, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.” And that is when I break. I start sobbing and he holds me close to him.
“But you’re here now and that’s all I care about.”
“I haven’t scared you off yet?” I ask him and he looks at me.
“No, and you never will. If you ever need to call me I’m there for you.”
“Thanks, Cameron.” I look away from him.
“Megan, don’t do that. You aren’t that girl anymore and I’m in love with the new Megan Foster. The one who was strong enough to overcome all she did. I love you and your past.” He tells me and I kiss him.
“I love you so much, Cameron. I wish I had let you in a long time ago.”
“So do I, but I can see why you were holding it in. It’s not exactly something most people are proud of and want to announce.” He’s so understanding and I love that about him.
“There is something I would like to announce.” I take his hand and he smiles. He grabs my phone and takes a picture of it so I can text the girls.
“Who do we tell your first; your parents or mine?” He asks.
“Your sisters.” I say and he smiles at me.
“Hey, Anna, is Bridget there?” Cameron asks when Anna answers her Skype call.
“What’s up?” Bridget asks and I sit next to Cameron.
“We got back together.” They both scream.
“If we were there right now we would hug you!” Bridget yells.
“Then tell you not to hurt Cameron again.” Anna says but she’s smiling.
“I won’t hurt him ever again.” I say as I kiss him. This is how life’s supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is really personal to me. Megan's secrets are mine to a point.