Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Decisions

Michael’s POV:
“I still can’t believe she said yes.” I tell Zach. Cameron and I are sitting in his apartment missing the girls. Brooklyn has just started recording and Carrie and Megan are at college. I can’t believe this is their third year already. All the girls are 20, which isn’t right, and I’m 27. I think life flew away from us.
“Have more faith in them; they are the only couple that didn’t break up between the three of us.” Cameron reminds me.
“That was the longest time of my life.” I say and Cameron stares at me.
“Really? You had to wait almost a year before Carrie ever spoke to you? Oh, wait, no I had to wait a year for Megan.”
“And it was worth it, wasn’t it?” Zach asks him and he calms down.
“Yeah, it was worth it. I love her so much.”
“So when are you proposing?” I ask Cameron and he thinks about it.
“I have no idea. Maybe after Meg’s third year of college. When are you proposing to Carrie?” He changes the subject.
“Actually, I was going to fly down at Thanksgiving to see her and hopefully do it then. Either the day before or the day after.”
“Why do you guys think Megan and Carrie will say yes?” Zach jokes with us.
“Even though Carrie and I had a screwy moment, we do love each other. We realized friends just isn’t what’s right for us.” I say and Zach smiles.
“Be good to her, she’s family.” He reminds me.
“Trust me, it’s not hard to forget that. She acts like you in some ways.”
“Blame our moms for that; they’re the sisters.” He says and I laugh.
“Are you planning on your kids saying that? Blame it on Zach and Vic; they’re the brothers.” Cameron says and we laugh.
“I plan on ruining Vic's kids. They won’t have a choice but to be exposed to the awkward that is me and Maddi.” He pretends to be evil.
“At the rate you’re going Vic will have kids before you.” I say and Zach look at me.
“He doesn’t even have a girlfriend; I have a fiancé. That’s something you guys don’t have yet.” He rubs it in our faces.
“Well I plan to get one soon.”
“Yeah, sure you do. You have the ring?” Cameron asks and I look at him.
“Do you have the ring?” I ask him and he smiles. He pulls it out of his jacket and shows it to us.
“I may not know when it’s going to happen but I know Megan’s the one. I also know, with help from Maddi, that she’ll love it.”
“She really will. It’s one of the girliest, yet simplest, rings ever.” Zach says quietly.
“Wow, she’s going to scream so loud. Make sure we aren’t there.” I tell him.
“How can I do that when I don’t even know when the right moment is?” He asks and I think about it.
“If I’m around, it’s not the right moment.”
“And if you’re skydiving, it’s already been taken.” Zach adds in.
“Yes, because Megan would go sky diving.
“Guys, I have the perfect idea.” I say after a minute. I know how and when I’m proposing to Carrie.