Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Perfect Girl

Cameron’s POV:
“This is amazing, Cameron.” Megan says when we get on the plane.
“Just don’t hurt him again.” Anna warns her turning around to face us.
“Please don’t do this here.” I beg her.
“She has every reason to; I would if I had a brother like you.” She kisses me and Bridget makes a face.
“Not in front of us, okay? Save it for your wedding day.” I smile because now I know they’re okay.
“Pink and green.” Megan says and I look at her.
“Excuse me?” I ask her and she laughs.
“Those are the colors I want for the wedding; hot pink and lime green. Cameron, they have been in my life since I fell in love with you.”
“We can have those colors; I’m fine with them.”
“When do you want to get married?” She asks me and I look at her.
“My plan was for you to be a Quiseng before you graduated college; is that too soon?” I ask her and she thinks about it.
“I know a lot of what I want; I think we could do something over my spring break.” I think about it for a minute. Anna and Bridget turn back around and start flipping through the Sky Magazine.
“How about March 26th; I’ve always liked that date.” I suggest and she smiles.
“That sounds amazing. If we’re getting married, maybe we shouldn’t get an apartment quite yet. We should wait and get a house oracastle.” She mumbles the last part.
“What?” I ask her.
“We could build acastle in Florida or anywhere really.”
“I’m not getting that last part.”
“A castle, Cameron, I want a castle. I feel stupid asking for it though.” She says and I laugh.
“Maybe not a castle, but we can have a big house anywhere you want.”
“Maddi and I just thought Florida cause Zach wants to retire there, but we can stick near your family.” She tells me.
“And what about your family? Would they want to move out to California?” I ask Megan and she laughs.
“My parents will follow me anywhere warm.” She tells me and I laugh.
“Okay then we’ll look at houses instead of apartments.” I tell her. I can’t believe we’re engaged.
“Let’s not even look yet; we aren’t married yet.”
“But we will be in 10 months.” I tell her and she takes a deep breath.
“Is that enough time to plan the wedding?” She asks me and I think she’s going to cry.
“Hey, Meg, you have us to help you. We’ll get you your dream wedding.” Anna turns around to tell Megan.
“You girls would help us?” Megan asks and I smile at them.
“Of course we will; you’re going to be our sister.” Bridget says.
“Hey, look, my sisters finally came back.” I say and we all laugh.
“Really, girls, thank you so much. I want this to be the perfect wedding because Cameron is the perfect guy.”
“You’re the perfect girl.” I tell her and we start to kiss.
“Still here.” Bridget coughs and they both turn around again so I kiss Megan.