Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Fairty Tale Wedding

Megan’s POV:
“Oh, my gosh, I can’t do this, I’m not ready. I’m only 21 and Cameron’s 27, oh, my gosh!” I am freaking out right now. Today is the day I marry Cameron.
“Meg, you’ll be fine.” Anna says and I hug her.
“Are you sure?” I ask her trying not to cry.
“I am.” Bridget says. She’s finally out of her crazy teenager stage and is just in her teenager stage.
“You’ve got this; remember our dream.” Maddi reminds me and I take a deep breath. I’m marrying the guy of my dreams today. I look at my dress and smile.
“Everything is perfect.” I say.
“Except for the fact our dresses our hot pink.” I look at Maddi and put my hands on my hips.
“Take it back now.” My mom whispers to her and I laugh.
“Accept my colors. Do you think I enjoy having blue on my dress?” I ask.
“Megan, it’s green.” Mrs. Quiseng corrects me.
“You know what, I don’t care.” I say and laugh at the joke. When Cameron and I were looking at colors I accidentally called it blue.
“Could you be anymore color blind?” Maddi asks me.
“I could think my shoes are orange or something instead of pink.” I pull up my dress to show off my hot pink four inch heels.
“What’s sad is I know you won’t even stumble in those.” Carrie says and we all laugh. They go to take their places and my dad walks me down the aisle. Cameron takes my hands and we both smile at each other. Before I can blink it’s time for vows.
“Cam, the minute we met I knew I loved you. I didn’t know anything but the fact that I wanted you to be with me. I created the craziest of dreams and now they’re all coming true. Hurting you was the hardest thing I ever did but I’m glad you took me back. I love you, Cameron.” I say and he wipes my tears away.
“Megan, when I saw you in the crowd with your poster, something clicked and I needed you in my life. I never forgot you and seeing you with Carrie that day, everything fell into place. I am so glad you finally trusted me enough to open up to me and realize I will always be here for you. You are the fairest of them all and I am the luckiest of them all.” He referenced my Snow White addiction! The ceremony continues, we say our ‘I do’s’, and then I hear the words.
“You may now kiss the bride.” He kisses me and I am now Megan Quiseng. We head to the reception and he takes me to the floor for our first dance. Do It 2 Me starts and I smile.
“I know this isn’t the most romantic song in the world but I thought you would like it.” He tells me.
“You are perfect.” I say and he laughs.
“This will always be our song because it was the first words we spoke.” I can’t help it, I start to cry.
“I love you, Cameron.” I say and he kisses me as the song ends. The night is amazing and we head home.
“Welcome to Quiseng-not-quite-a-castle.” He says and I smile.