Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

You and Me

Maddi’s POV:
“Okay, Megan, I know how you feel now. I am going to pass out!” I yell right before I put my dress on.
“You’ll be fine, Maddi, I promise. It’s all worth it in the end.” Megan smiles and I look at her.
“Do you mean being married or the honeymoon?” I ask her and she laughs like a hyena.
“I mean finally being with the one you knew you were supposed to be with. Our Adub dream is coming true. The honeymoon was nice, though.” Megan adds on and I pretend to throw up.
“Alright, hold on with your sick lives, Mikey and I still have our wedding to look forward too.” Carrie tells us and we laugh.
“Yeah, you do.” I say. I can’t believe they’re the last of us to get married.
“Okay, put your shoes on.” Megan throws my purple cowboy boots at me.
“Let’s get moving, girls.” Mrs. Porter walks in the room and I run over to hug her.
“I am so excited, but I’m kind of nervous.” I tell her and she smiles.
“I was, too, but you’ll love it all in the end.” She tells me.
“Listen to your mother-in-law.” My mom laughs as she walks in the room.
“Come on; let’s go before your husband dies.” My dad says and I look at him.
“What? Is Zach okay?” I ask him in a panic.
“He’s fine; just really nervous.” I relax and my dad walks me down the aisle. I laugh when I see Zach’s purple converse even though it’s what we planned. Zach takes my hands and when we look at each other, it’s like that first moment.
“Have we met before?” Zach whispers and I grin.
“Zach, when we first met I fell in love with you. Every time we met after that was just as amazing and to this day I still get chills when we’re together. I love you and everything you have done for me. We really were meant to be together and the past few years have proved that.” He smiles.
“Maddi, when I saw you I knew I had to get to know you. I would not let you be the girl who got away from me. You made me feel things I never even knew I could feel and I love it. I love you more than anything and I know we’ll make many more great memories.” I try not to cry but it doesn’t work; I let them fall and he does, too.
“You may now kiss the bride.” Zach kisses me like he has never kissed me before and I’m pretty sure I’m blushing now. We head to the reception and he leads me to the floor for our first dance.
“You and Me by Lifehouse? Zach, it’s perfect.”
“I thought you would like it.” He laughs and spins me. I feel like the only girl in the room and it’s better than I ever imagined.
“I love it and I love you.” I tell him.
“I love you, Maddi Porter.” He kisses me and I can’t feel my legs. He walks me back to the table and Maddi leans over.
“Told you it was worth it.”
“All of this is more than worth it.”