Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Dreaming

Zach’s POV:
“I guess you had a good time?” I ask Maddi after I carry her into the apartment.
“It was a dream.” She tells me.
“Does that mean you’ll tell me what your master plan was or has it not worked out yet?” I ask her remembering the night after our first date.
“Wow, Zach, you remember that? Well, the plan was for me to marry you and for Megan to marry Cameron. After that we were going to have these castles right next to each other with Michael, Brent, and Dillon across from us. It was a silly dream we had in high school.” She says but I think it’s incredible.
“Most of it came true, why can’t the rest?” I ask her. “Cameron and Megan have a big house so we can have a big house next to them.” I say and she smiles.
“That sounds wonderful, Zach, if you don’t mind.”
“I don’t mind being next door to my best friend and having my wife happy.” I tell her and she looks at me.
“You have grown up so much since I first fell in love with you.” She tells me.
“Is that a good thing?”
“That is a wonderful thing. You’re still you but grown up. I can’t explain it, just know it’s a good thing.” She tells me and I decide to accept it.
“Okay. Well, we should get some rest because we leave for Paris tomorrow.”
“No!” She yells; just the reaction I wanted
“Are you excited?”
“Heck yeah I am! Zach, that’s awesome!” She runs to our room. “Come on, go to bed so tomorrow will get here faster.”
“I’ll be right there.” I roll my eyes and walk down the hall. I have a long life ahead of me but I’m ready for it.
“Good morning, Zach!” Maddi yells at five.
“Well, I’m glad you got up. Our plane leaves in two hours.” I laugh and her eyes widen.
“So I only have an hour to get ready?” She asks me. I guess I should start planning time better to let her get ready.
“I think you’ll be okay.” I tell her as we get up.
“You better hope so. You’ll just have to deal with all this going out in public.” She is not a morning person.
“You look the same as always.” I joke with her.
“Zach!” She slaps me and I laugh.
“I’m just kidding. I don’t mind going out with you no matter how you look.” I kiss her. “Oh, but you may want to brush your teeth.” She glares at me and walks off.
“Better?” She asks and kisses me.
“Yeah, much better.” I tell her and she laughs.
“This is the start of the best years of our lives.” She says before we leave.
“Maddi, the best years of my life started when you agreed to go out with me.” She starts to tear up.
“Zach, that’s so sweet. I love you.” She says.
“I love you, too.” I tell her. “Now, let’s catch that plane.”
“Sounds good; don’t want to miss Paris.” She laughs.
“No, we don’t.” I tell her and I can’t wait for the rest of our lives.