Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Happy Ever After

Maddi’s POV:
“Zach, come on, my CD gets released in an hour!” I’m heading down to the studio so I can be there when it releases.
“I’ll be right there.” He yells running down the stairs.
“Don’t make me late.” I smile at him and run for the car. I cannot believe this is happening. I turn the radio on.
“For those of you waiting for this new artist’s CD here’s a preview of her single. From Maddi Porter, here is Happy Ever After.” I scream.
“That’s my song! Zach, they’re playing my song!” I yell.
“I know!” He yells back. “I hear it! I am so proud of you.” He kisses me when we get to a stop light.
“My last dream is finally happening all thanks to you. They’re playing my song.” I repeat and he smiles at me.
“You remind me of me and the guys when we first heard Dance Forever.”
“Was it total insanity?” I ask him and he looks at me.
“It was the four of us together.” He tells me and laugh.
“So it was total insanity.”
“Yeah, it was.” He pulls in a spot and I run inside.
“Maddi, it’s great to see you. Are you excited?” My manager, Reggie, asks me.
“I just heard Happy Ever After on the radio. I can’t believe this is happening!” He hugs me.
“I have a really good feeling about this album. You’re going places, Maddi.”
“Like on tour with me and the guys next year?” Zach asks me and I start to tear up.
“Of course I’ll go on tour with you.”
“That’s what I was hoping you would say.” This day is getting better and better.
“Maddi, would you like to do the countdown?” Reggie asks me and I countdown from 60.
“And I have my album out!” I yell and Reggie’s computer gets a ton of notifications.
“People are buying you like crazy.” He tells me.
“This is so exciting!” Zach and I stay for an hour then head home. I am number 20 when we leave. Around noon Reggie calls me back.
“You just hit the top ten.” I scream when he tells me.
“No way! I’m really that popular?” I ask.
“It sure looks like it. Congratulations, Maddi, and I look forward to making more music with you.”
“I look forward to it, too.” I hang up and look at Zach.
“Well, what did he say?” Zach asks me.
“Top ten!” I yell and he spins me around.
“You did it, baby.” He tells me.
“No, Zach, you did it. You got me the meeting and everything. I couldn’t have done this without you.”
“But it’s your voice that got you this far. I can’t wait to have you tour with us.”
“My very first tour and it’ll be opening for my husband. Yeah, I like that idea.” I say and he kisses me.
“So do I.” I run next door to Megan’s. She answers and I think she’s still half asleep.
“I hit top ten!” I yell.
“Really? That’s awesome! Cam and I stayed up until midnight so we could buy it.”
“This is why we’re friends.”
“Yup. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to bed. See ya in an hour.”
“Lazy bum!” I yell at Megan.
“Thanks, I appreciate it.” She laughs and shuts the door.