Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Trouble In Paradise

Megan’s POV:
Cameron has been gone on tour for about a month and Maddi left with the guys so, again, I just have Carrie to keep me company, but even she’s gone right now. Well, I also have my son, Jake, who was born three months ago.
“Hey, baby, how are you?” Cameron calls me like he does every day. He is so good about doing that.
“Jake’s doing great.” I say and he laughs along with me.
“Meg, you know I meant you and not Jake. How is Jake, though?” He asks me.
“We’re both doing great, Cam. I promise you haven’t missed a single thing except for a bunch of diapers. Jake does have a cold, but nothing too terrible yet.”
“I’ll be home as soon as I can; I promise you.”
“Of course you will, Cam, you’re good to me.”
“I love you, Meg.”
“I love you, too, Cam.” He hangs up to do sound check. I see something on the floor. "Wait, Jake, when did we have raisins? Dear God, those aren't raisins." I start crying. Then it gets worse; Jake starts crying and his nose keeps running. After the show, Cameron calls me again.
“Are you still doing okay?” He asks but I'm not.
“Cameron, I just can’t do it!”
“Meg, don’t do this again.” He begs me.
“You don’t understand what I’m going through! It’s eleven and I would like to sleep but no, Jake is sick and crying, the ceiling is leaking, I just found some crap on the floor, and I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. My life isn’t all glamour!”
“Don’t you think I understand that? How about I just quit this stupid band!” He yells at me.
“Maybe you should! Or maybe we should just get a stupid divorce because apparently everything you love is stupid!”
“Meg, you know that isn’t true!” He says in shock.
“It sure seems like it.” I say to him.
“Why don’t you have Maddi help you?” He asks me.
“Did you forget she’s on tour with you?” I ask him. “Just like before, you have all left me, even Carrie who is visiting her parents right now.”
“I’m sorry, Megan, what if I just come home now?”
“It wouldn’t be fair to the fans.” I tell him; I promised myself I wouldn’t make him quit, but now it seems like there’s no option.
“But this isn’t fair to you.” He says.
“No, Cameron, it isn’t fair to me, but you don’t really care about that or you wouldn’t have gone on this stupid tour.”
“Quit being so selfish!” He yells at me.
“I am not selfish! I am at home with a three month old!”
“You’re the one who wanted a baby.” He throws in my face.
“I hate you!” I yell back.
“No you don’t!”
“You don’t know how I feel!”
“Yes I do, Megan, I know you better than you think! I have known you since you finally let me in.” Cameron is saying things without thinking.
“I’m done, Cam, okay?”
“But you can’t be!” Cameron cries trying to hold on to anything.
“Please just hang up now.” I beg him. I don’t want to say something we both know I’ll regret later.
“Okay. Do you really feel this way?” He asks me.
“We’ll talk when you get home.” I have no idea what to do.