Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Babies!

Maddi’s POV:
“Wow, Zach, it’s so pretty out.” I say because I have big news for him.
“I guess it is considering it’s still the heat of August.” He smiles and I give him a look.
“Just you wait, I think today will prove to be pretty special.” I say and Zach looks at me.
“Do you have news for me?” He asks and I grin.
“Maybe.” I say and he kisses me on the cheek.
“Is it about your cd?” He asks me.
“Nope, it’s even better.”
“Are you going on a tour of your own?” Zach tries again, but he’s still wrong.
“You will be told later.” I tell him and stand up.
“That is not fair.” He stands up, too, and I laugh at him.
“Just trust me on this. We aren’t in the right place because I don’t really know how you’ll react to my news.”
“No, Maddi, I love your family, but our house isn’t that big.” I start laughing crazily at that.
“My parents aren’t moving in and neither are yours. Zach, just let me tell you later tonight when we get home. I’ll cook dinner for us.” I tell him and he thinks about it.
“Well, if you insist then I guess I don’t have a choice.” He kisses me and drives me to Megan’s so I can visit Jake.
“Go have your date night, you two.” Megan and Cameron try to have a date night once a month so they don’t get sick of each other or Jake.
“Enjoy the practice.” Megan whispers as she hands me Jake and I smile.
“Thanks, I will. I love this little one.”
“He is a cutie like his father.” Megan smiles at Cameron.
“And a sweetie like his mother.” Cameron kisses Megan and I pretend to vomit.
“Gross, quit before you get another little Quiseng around here.” I say and they both laugh.
“Who says there isn’t already one?” Megan asks and I look at her. “There isn’t, but there could be.”
“I thought I would find all of you here! I just got back from my appointment.” Carrie is standing in the doorway.
“Is your baby okay?” I ask and Michael runs up behind here.
“They’re both fine.” He says and we all look at each other.
“Both?” Zach asks.
“I’m having twins.” Carrie is beaming and if she likes it then I’m happy for her.
“I am so sorry.” Megan says.
“Don’t be, we can handle it.” Carrie says.
“Just know the rest of us are here to babysit for you two. Mikey, don’t let her get worn out.” Megan warns him.
“Yeah, you don’t want that.” Cameron adds on.
“We’ll be fine.” He tells me.
“Alright, my turn, I was going to tell Zach later but I can’t wait. Megan obviously knows this, but, Zach, I’m pregnant.” I tell him and his eyes go blank.
“You mean we’re gonna have one of those?” He asks and points to Jake.
“He’s not a thing.” Megan kisses Jake.
“Yes, Zach, we are.” I say and he comes back then kisses me.
“This is amazing. We have to buy stuff.”
“No, we have to watch Jake, then we can buy stuff.” I tell him.
“Fine, I’ll wait.”
“I’m so excited.” I say.
“So am I, Maddi, really.” Zach kisses me again.