Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

More Babies

Cameron’s POV:
“I can’t believe Jake’s not my little baby anymore.” Megan says when we get home.
“Meg, he’s only one.” I tell her.
“But he was my little baby and now he’s my little boy. Cam, soon enough he’s going to be off to pre-school.”
“What about your job? Don’t you want to put your degree to use?” I ask her and she smiles.
“I do look forward to grading papers.” She says and I give her a look.
“Then do you really have time to worry about babies?” I ask her.
“I will always have time for my family.” She kisses me.
“You know how tired you got before. Now imagine having two of that.” I explain to her and she thinks about it.
“Did you know I hate it when you’re right?” She asks me and I laugh.
“That’s been made clear a few times.” I kiss her just as Jake cries.
“Your turn. It sounds like a really bad diaper, too.” I roll my eyes and walk into Jake’s room.
“Hi, Jake, daddy’s here. Do you think we should plot against mommy?” I ask and he gurgles. “Yeah, so do I.”
“That sounds like a great idea.” I turn around and see Megan standing in the doorway trying not to laugh.
“She’s on to us, Jake.” Megan walks over and grabs Jake.
“Give me my kid.” She starts singing to him while she changes him.
“What are you singing?” I ask her and she smiles at me.
“Wouldn’t you like to know?” She asks me.
“Yes, I would.”
“Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift.” I hold her close to me.
“Meg, you need to let the poor kid breathe.” She starts to cry.
“Are you really against having another baby right now?” She asks me and we’ve talked about this a lot. The band has a new album coming out which means another tour some time after. Then there’s the fact she wants to work and I want her to.
“Do you blame me?” I ask her and she walks out of the room.
“No, I don’t.” I hear her say and run out after her.
“Are you okay?” I think I know where this is going. She’s like this a lot but she was only like this specifically one other time.
“Cameron, I’m pregnant again.” Megan tells me and it’s kind of a shock, but I think I’m happy about it.
“I can’t wait.” I say and she smiles.
“Really?” She asks and I dry her tears.
“I love you, Meg, and we can handle another baby. We have plenty of great baby sitters if we need it when the time comes.”
“Thank you, Cameron!” She yells.
“Come on, let’s go celebrate.” I tell her.
“Just, please no Mexican food.” I laugh remembering last time she told me she was pregnant.
“Okay, no Mexican food. When are we telling everyone?” I ask her and she looks up from her phone.
“Should I not hit send?” She asks and I laugh.
“Go ahead.” I tell her. I grab Jake and she grabs his stuff. We load him in the car and she looks at me.
“Can we do this with another?” She asks me.
“We could do it with ten. But let’s not.” I add on.
“Sounds like a plan.” She says and we head to get pizza.