Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Meet Kendall

Zach’s POV:
“Dear Lord, no.” I run to Maddi and she looks at me with wide eyes.
“What’s going on?” I ask her and I start freaking out.
“My water just broke. Oh, God!” She yells and holds her stomach.
“Are you having a contraction?” I ask her and she glares at me.
“What do you think?” She yells at me. I grab the bags and text everyone to let them know I’ll update them later. “Zach?” She yells.
“Yeah? Oh, you need help.” I shove everything in the car and help her in.
“Could you call the hospital?” She asks me and I toss her my phone.
“Can’t you do it?” I ask her.
“Why don’t you do something for once in your life?” She yells and I call them.
“Do you think I could stop and get something to eat? I haven’t had lunch yet.” It’s after one and I was busy checking on everything.
“I don’t really care about you right now. I’m kind of trying to keep this thing inside of me until we get to the hospital.”
“Sorry, Maddi.”
“It’s okay….ow, you devil child!” She yells.
“Let me take this as you’re ready for Kendall to be born?” I ask her and she glares at me.
“No, not at all, I love the pain. Yes, I want her out!” I drive into the hospital and run her in.
“Cranky lady giving birth! Please move!” I yell.
“Definitely not helping right now!” She yells. A nurse puts her in a wheelchair and hands me a bunch of papers.
“Maddi, Zach, come on back.” Maddi’s doctor takes us back and gives Maddi the epidural.
“Are you any better now?” I ask her.
“It hasn’t kicked in yet!” She yells.
“Zach, I think it’s best if you try to keep her calm right now instead of saying stupid things. It would surprise you what is found stupid right now.”
“Don’t I know it.”
“Zach.” Maddi growls. Around 7 that night Maddi is holding Kendall.
“Now are you better?”
“I was horrible, wasn’t I?” Maddi asks and I laugh.
“Yeah, but I’m strong and I can take it.” I tell her and she moves over so I can sit next to her.
“Kendall, this is your daddy. He’s really weird and disturbing but it’s okay because so am I. Our friends are, too, so you’re going to have a really fun life.”
“I want to see her!” Megan runs in and she’s just starting to show.
“This is Aunt Megan, you may want to avoid her until you want to go shopping.” Megan sticks her tongue out at Maddi.
“Hi, sweetie.” Megan grabs Kendall’s hand. “Cam, I hope it’s a girl.”
“So do I. We could use one more.” He says and Carrie runs in the room.
“Let me guess, she tried to kill you, Zach?” Michael asks and I laugh.
“There were some times I thought she would.” I say and Maddi punches me in the arm.
“Ignore daddy, he’s mean sometimes.” I kiss Maddi.
“But I’ll love you both the same.” I say.
“He has a point there.” I think life is going to be great.