Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

How Far We've Come

Megan’s POV:
After Isabella was born, three years ago, I got a job as a high school English teacher. I love grading their papers which I guess is part of the job. Jake and Isabella get along well so far and I hope they stay that way. Cameron and I still fight sometimes but we always make up soon after. He’s gotten better about managing tour time and family time. It helps that the guys have only been on two tours since I almost left Cam. I’m so glad I stayed around.
Carrie’s POV:
Keegan and Jackson are now four. I kind of wish a girl had come along but I have my hands full with the spawns of Michael. My bakery is doing amazing and I can’t believe it did so well. Michael’s been on tour twice but he always called and came around. I love seeing him after he comes home from doing what he loves. I’m not sure Mikey and I have ever been as strong as we are now and we’re only getting stronger. I’m really glad he and I worked things out.
Maddi’s POV:
After Kendall, came her sister Taylor. Last week they gained a little brother, Hayden. I love all of my kids and I love that the girls look like Zach; Hayden is a nice mix. My career has taken off strong and I’ve released three other albums; they all went double platinum. I’ve done one tour a year and it’s never interfered with Zach’s touring so one of us can always watch the kids. Zach and I are still strong like we always have been. We talk out the few issues we have and I love him more than anything. Life is perfect.
Cameron’s POV:
The band is still going as strong as my marriage. I love Megan more than anything and we’re actually open with each other. Sure that means we fight a little, but we never go to bed angry at each other. I think I’ve gotten better about making sure she isn’t lonely while I tour, not that I’ve been gone that much. Megan is my life; so are Jake and Isabella. I don’t know where I would be without them. They are the only things I’ll ever need.
Michael’s POV:
Carrie and I couldn’t be doing any better. She is so supportive of all the band stuff while managing to keep Keegan and Jackson in line. I know that isn’t easy for her because they’re a handful for me, too. I love taking them to visit her at the bakery, though. It’s so nice to see her doing what she loves and making money while doing it. I don’t see anything happening in our future that shouldn’t be there. I’m really happy she let me be more than her friend.
Zach’s POV:
Looks like you’re ending with me again. I have to say this life couldn’t be any better than it already is. Maddi’s happy, I’m happy, our kids are happy, everything’s perfect. Her career has taken off just like I wanted it to. I love being the one to support her for a change. She still supports me but it’s nice to be on the other end of the support sometimes. It may be cliché to say, but our love grows every day. I love life and none of us could be better.