Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Never Growing Up

Michael’s POV:

“What’s up, Mikey?” Carrie asks me and I take a deep breath.

“Maybe we could sit?” I ask her. Man, it’s getting really hot in here.

“Sure, are you okay, Michael?” She asks me. The way she says my name is beautiful.

“I’m fine, I just need to tell you something.” I tell her and she sits next to me. I take her hands and look her in the eyes.

“You can tell me anything.” She says and I kiss her.

“Did that say it all?” I ask her and she’s grinning.

“Mikey, you’ve said everything I’ve ever wanted you to say.”

“Really, Carrie? I had no idea you liked me.”

“Because I never wanted you to know. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship, Mikey.” She says and I’m still holding her hands.

“Nothing will get between us, Car, I promise you.” I tell her and she won’t look at me now.

“What about when you tour?” She asks me.

“That won’t be for a while. We just got back so we won’t be running off anytime soon. Carrie, you have my attention whenever you want it. I could even rent a place out here.” I tell her because I will do anything to make her happy.

“You know you could stay with my parents. They already consider you part of the family.” Carrie tells me and I smile.

“We’ll figure it out later. Let’s go on our triple date with our friends and our two newest friends.” I stand up and she does, too.

“Megan and Maddi are going to flip out and tell me they knew it. They were both trying to convince me you were in love with me.” Carrie tells me and it makes sense now.

“So that’s why Megan squealed. She is really crazy.” Carrie laughs.

“Yeah, but she’s nice enough if you give her a chance. Hopefully the six of us will get to spend a lot of time together.”

“I’ll try to be here.” I tell her and we find the other four.

“Another point for me. Man, I am three for three on you guys.” Megan smiles and the guys look at her.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know.” I say and they laugh. I’ll tell Zach and Cameron about it later once we’ve dropped the girls off.

“Ya’ll best not be judging me.” Megan puts her hands up and starts to walk off.

“We aren’t.” Cameron says and she smiles. I look at Carrie and she smiles.

“Mikey, I really like that we’re about to go on a date.”

“Hang on, you finally asked her out?” Zach asks me.

“That’s why I’m holding her hand, yes.” I say and he looks down then back up at us. He has a childish grin on his face.

“Ooooo, Mikey has a girlfriend.” He says like he’s four.

“Yeah, I do, and shut up about it.”

“Ooooo, Zach’s getting in trouble.” Megan says and I laugh.

“How old are you all?” Maddi asks and we laugh then head out to get pizza.