Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Falling In Place

Zach’s POV:

“I had a really good time tonight, Maddi.” I say when we get back to Megan and Carrie’s dorm room. She smiles.

“So did I, Zach.” She tells me.

“Maddi, is it too early to say I love you?” I ask her and she smiles.

“No, Zach, it’s not too early. I love you, too.” She says and I kiss her. She runs her fingers through my hair.

“Break it up.” Megan coughs and goes inside to her dorm.

“Don’t watch if you don’t like it.” Maddi yells and kisses me again. I break it because I’m laughing too hard.

“You are amazing, Maddi.” I tell her.

“I know I can be a lot but I hope you don’t mind.”

“Please, I think you’ll find out I am going to be just as bad as you think you are.” I tell her and I hope I made some kind of sense.

“Let’s hope neither of us gets too bad.” Maddi says and I remember something I read the other day.

“I just saw something the other day and I think we could use it. It was about how it’s better to talk things over instead of throwing everything away.” A tear falls.

“You are perfect, Zach Porter.” I start to kiss Maddi when Cameron and Michael walk out.

“We are being kicked out. Finish up your goodbye and let’s get moving.” Michael says and I look at Maddi.

“Here’s my number.” She writes it on my hand and closes it. “Call me when you want to go out again. I’ll be out here for three days then I’m heading back home.”

“Where do you live?” I ask her.

“Currently, I live in Indiana but don’t ruin my surprise.”

“Okay, what is it?” I ask her. I can’t ruin what I don’t know.

“I got late acceptance in so I’ll be in the dorm next to Carrie and Megan. We can all hang out whenever you guys are here.”

“I’ll move out for you.” I say and she blushes.

“Wait until you retire.” Maddi jokes.

“You remember that?” I ask her.

“It is all part of my master plan.” She tells me and I can’t believe I’ve found this amazing girl.

“Do I get to know what your master plan is?” I ask her and she shakes her head fast.

“Not until it happens if it ever does.”

“Alright, I can see I’m not getting anything out of you. I’ll call you tomorrow if that’s alright with you.” I tell her.

“Sure, that’s perfect.” She says and I start to leave. “Zach?”

“Yeah, Maddi?” I ask her.

“I just wanted to kiss you again.” She says and I laugh. I walk over and kiss her.

“Is that better?” I ask her and she nods.

“Much better. Okay, you can go now. I don’t want the guys to make fun of you too much. Promise you’ll call tomorrow?” Maddi asks me.

“Absolutely.” I tell her.

“Maddi, get in here. Zach, go home.” Megan says with a smile.

“Bye, Zach.”

“Bye, Maddi.” I say and leave.