Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Happy Surprise

Cameron’s POV:

“Megan, I go back to California today.” I say a week later.

“Great. Maddi left and now you’re leaving. At least I still have Carrie who cares about me.” Megan turns around and I know she’s broken like I am.

“Hey, I’m just a phone call away. Meg, if you need me, I’ll be out here.” I tell her and she looks at me again.

“Oh, Cam, there is so much you don’t know about me.”

“What does that mean?” I ask her. We’ve only been dating a week; of course there’s a lot I don’t know about her.

“You just don’t me. Well, you don’t me yet.” Megan adds at the end and it makes me feel a little better.

“Just know you can always call.” I remind her and she kisses me on the cheek.

“I am so happy we found each other again, Cameron. I really like you and I really want us to work out.” Megan says.

“And I’m going to do everything I can to make sure that happens.” I assure her.

“Do you really have to go?” She asks and she’s kind of joking now.

“I could always move out if you want me to.” I tell her.

“No, Cam, I couldn’t ask you to do that. Your grandmas, your sisters, and your parents need you.”

“But what if you need me or I need you?” I ask her.

“Then you’re just a phone call away.” I know I can’t win here so I let her be right.

“Okay, then I guess I’m just a phone call away.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re here or there.” Megan tells me.

“But it does matter.” I tell her and she shrugs. We won’t start this so early.

“I’ll call you when I get back home. Maybe I’ll Skype you so you can meet my family.” I tell her and her face brightens up.

“Could you? I would love to actually meet Bridget!” I laugh.

“She’s the one you’re most worried about? What about my parents?” I ask her and she blushes.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot them. I can’t wait to meet them, either.” She tells me and I hold her close to them.

“Hey, Megan, I can feel your heartbeat.” She looks up at me.

“You really do remember.”

“Yeah, I really do remember.” I wipe the few tears that are falling. “You’re a romantic crazy kind of girl, aren’t you?” I ask her.

“I hope you don’t mind.” She laughs and I kiss her.

“Not for a minute. Okay, now I really have to get back. I’ll visit you when I can and I want to meet your parents when I come back.”

“Trust me, no you don’t.” Megan says and I look at her.

“Yes I do.” She rolls her eyes.

“It’ll be your loss.” She says then smiles.

“Are they that bad?” I ask her.

“Like you wouldn’t believe. They are crazy people.” I turn around.

“Maddi!” Megan screams.

“I’m moving into the dorm next to you. I got late acceptance.” I know Megan will be fine.