Status: Active

Maybe There's Still Hope

Bloody and helpless

In my dream i was drowning and i couldn't breathe.

My eyes shot open and I saw myself Lying in the freezing cold tub soaked. I heard chuckling and saw Ashley standing near the tub laughing.

" told you I'd get you" he smirked

" you fucking bitch!" I screamed getting up and he started to run with me after him . I fell out the door making a thud at the wall because how slippery I was I made my way to the stairs.

" get back here Purdy!" I yelled obviously the boys would be awake now if they weren't already I stumbled down the stairs after him crashing Into a wall .

" what the fuck is going on Ashley!" Jinxx asked from the living room where he obviously was.

I ran Into it stumbling.

the boys looked at me then to Ashley and started burstin our laughing.

" I gave her a bath " Ashley said

" dude not cool" Andy said through laughter

" I will get you purdy!"

" ill be waiting little Pitts!" He smirked.

CC came in with a towel still chuckling.

"What time is it?"I asked still soaking
"7" CC said

" fuck!!" I have to be in class now. im gana be so fuckig late ill be back I'm getting dressed" I yelled

" ill drive you"Jake said

i ran out an crashed into the wall,
More laughter came.

" fuck you all!!" I screamed

I got to my room and put on black skinny jeans, and a green day shirt . I zipped my batman hoodie up and applie eye liner. I brushed my hair , it was too wet to straighten. Ashley was going to regret putting me in that tub.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was 7:30. I ran down the stairs and saw jinxx and Ashley. Jinxx hugged me.

"have a good day well pick you up after the rest are in the car" he said

Ashley pulled me into a hug and
I whispered

"this means war"

I pulled away and ran out The door and in the car.

" are u going to be in trouble?" Andy asked.

" yeah this is my 10th time , I have a plan though, jake pull to the side f the building"

I pulled my phone out and dialed Johnny

" Jess where r u!"

" long story I took a unexpected bath" I heard the guys chuckle and I gave them a glare.

Jake pulled up to the side.
"we have study right?"
" yeah"

" okay tell the teacher I'm at mrs . Dorn's then say your going to go to the bathroom and let me in the side"

"will do I'm I my way"

" thanks John I owe you"

The car stopped and I got out

" thanks , ill see you out front at 2" I said running to the side where Johnny was waiting at the door smirking.

" thank you so much" I said hugging him
" no problem" he said waving to the guys and walking in the door .
-------------
( after school)
I was walking out the front door and saw the guys car waiting In front of the school.

All of the sudden I was turned around.

God not now. They can't see this.

" let me go my rides here" I yelled just as I was hit

" oh what don't want your new brother see how much of a pice of shit you are?"

How did she know I had a brother?

just then I got another punch
They kept hitting me till blood poured out of my nose and lip. I looked to the left and saw the guys running toward us. Fuck.

" hey!" Andy yelled getting closer.

Haley didn't stop

" just die faggot" She said.

I was punched in the gut and I fell on my knees gasping for air. They kicked me in my head and went to kick again when I saw black skinny jeans and black boots standing In front of me. My vision was going black and where I was leaning was covered in blood.

" hey leave her alone" Ashley yelled.

I didn't catch what Haley said but I felt someone's arms around my waist as I got picked up bridal style . We walked away.

I felt myself being put in the car and being laid over people.

" Jess can you hear me?" Jake asked
I opened my eyes to see him starring at me.

I groaned

" yeah" I said barley a whisper
I lifted my head and saw CC where my legs where and jinxx under me in the middle.

" it's ok just lay down til we get home your still bleeding" jake said and I leaned back groaning I pain.

The car stopped and I heard the doors slamm but I couldn't move

" I got her " jinxx said and he got out holding me bridal style I leaned into his chest tears burning my eyes from the emotional and physical.

I realized I was staining jinxxs shirt with blood.
"Sorry I got blood on your shirt" I said weekly
" don't worry " he said walking to the living room and Laying me on the couch.

I sat up slowly and jake headed me a towel for my nose . I wiped the blood and handed it to him.

I winced in pain at the movement because my ribs were killing me.

" fuck Jess" he said sitting next to me with his arm on my shoulder.

" does this happen a lot?" Andy asked sitting on the other couch with jinxx and Ashley and CC on the couch me as jake were on.

" every day" I choked out.

"You have to tell a teacher" CC said

" I did , they don't care"

" then defend yourself punch back. I mean it next time I want you to fight back" Ashley said an they murmured in agreement.

I laid on jakes lap . I felt terrible my ribs killed and worst is they saw it happen. He was stroking my hair .

"It's okay Jess" he whispers and I smiled.

" I'm going to my bed for awhile and lay down" I said getting up as winced in pain.

CC came up behind me and picked me up

"ill take you"

"Thank you," I nuzzled into his chest while he brought me upstairs and set me on my bed I went to the bathroom to change my cloths I put on basketball shorts and another hoodie I came back and he was on my bed.

"don't u want to take the hoodie off?" He asked eying it . He must sense something.

"No it's okay"

I laid down and he got off my bed
" get us if you need us" I nodded and waited for him to leave. After he did I shut the door and got the blade from my bag and brought it across my wrist .

Die
One cut
Ugly
Another
Die

I sliced harder untill I dropped the blade. Tears poured down my face. I made my way to the bathroom and cleaned my wrist. i went back to my room and laid in my bed slowly falling asleep.
-----------------------------
Jakes POV

I sat on the couch in silence with the other guys.

" fuck guys I didn't know they treated her like this" Andy finally said braking the silence.

" I know, it's bad. We need to help her or atleast encourage her to punch those motherfuckers back" Ashley replied just as Cc came back down
" how is she?" Jinx asked

"she went to sleep but she put on another hoodie, I think she's hiding something" he said sitting down

" you don't think it's.." Jinxx trailed off

" I do" Cc replied
" we'll we have to wait until she says something we can't just go out and ask, I don't want her getting upset and hating me , I care about her besides it could just be shes cold" I said

" we'll let's hope that's it " Andy said
I sat back in the couch and focused on the tv

" I know" I said

****************
Jessica's POV

I woke up and checked my clock to see it was 8: 00 pm I groaned and got up. I supringly was less sore so I headed down stairs to find jake watching tv . He looked up and smiled.

" hey feeling better?"
I sat next to him.

" yeah way better, but is there any food I'm starving"

He chuckled and brought me to the kitchen where there was pizza . I finished and followed him back to the living room.

" the guys are out at a movie they should be back soon" I nodded and laid against his chest. i started to doze off. After an hour the door shot open and loud voices came in.

" guys shut up you'll wake Jess up!" Jake hissed as they entered the living room.

" too late" I groaned and sat up resting against jakes shoulder

" sorry Jess didn't know you were down here" jinxx said sitting next to me . He rubbed me shoulder. I smiled

" it's okay"

" feeling better?" Ashley asked

" I guess this isn't the worst I've gotten."

" are you serious?" Andy asked an I nodded

" they usually atleast get me unconscious"

" what?!" Ashley asked standing up.

" it's fine ash. sit down .I've learnt to deal with it" I said
He sat down

They started to argue but I just laid against someone an fell asleep.