Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

PANCAKES!

“Ross! I’m hungry! Feed me!” I yell from the kitchen to Ross who is sitting in the living room, playing a videogame with his brothers.

“Do you want to order Pizza?”

“NO!! I want you to make me pancakes!”

“Why me?”

“Because you’re my boyfriend! Plus I made you and Rocky macaroni and cheese last night, now it’s your turn to cook for me.”

Ross walks into the kitchen and heads straight to the cabinets, walking right past me.

“Are you mad that I want you to make me pancakes?” I pout as I walk up behind him touching his right arm.

“No, Faye, it’s not like that.” He turns towards me, holding my arms.

“Then what’s it like?”

“It’s just that we almost cleared the level…” He hangs his head.

“Really dude!? Just make me pancakes!” Ross gets the ingredients to make pancakes. I hop onto the
kitchen counter across from him, watching him mix the ingredients.

“Rossy?”

“Yeah?”

“Why don’t you ever wear a shirt?” He looks down at his torso and smiles.

“I get hot. Plus I know you like looking at my body.” He smirks confidently.

“Is that so?”

“Absolutely.”

“Hmm. Well one: it’s cold in here, and two: true confessions, I don’t like your body.”

“Oh, is that so?” Ross turns around from the mixing bowl and stares at my face.

“Absolutely.” I stick my tongue at him. In the blink of an eye, Ross is standing right in front of me, and next thing I know, I have pancake batter all on the left side of my face.

“ROSS!” He laughs and walks away. I jump down from the counter quietly, walk up behind him wrap my arms around his torso, and rub my face all over his back.

“FAYE!” He turns around and looks at me with wide eyes.

“That’s what you get! Now get to flipping my pancakes, boy!”

“So bossy, you’ve been hanging around Rydel for too long.”

I place my finger on in his lips shushing him, “pancakes.”

Ross starts pouring the batter on the griddle and flipping the pancakes. I stand close to him and watch his strong toned tan arms tense every time he flips a pancake.

I look up at him, move his arm to the side, opening up his body to me, walk into his arms, wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his chest.

“What’s this for?” Ross asks, as he goes back to flipping the pancakes with his right hand, but lays his left hand on my lower back, holding me to him.

“For making me pancakes and putting up with me.”

“Faye, I’ll always make you pancakes whenever you want; whatever makes you happy I’ll do.”

“Aww you’re so sweet. I got me a good boyfriend.” I smile brightly up at him.

“You sure did! But it’s only because I have an awesome girlfriend who I want to spoil, love, and protect.” He leans down and places a soft kiss on my light brown forehead.

“Haha yeah, spoil with pancakes, love me by making and buying pancakes, and protect me from people trying to steal my pancakes.”

“Haha you’re such a weirdo. The pancakes are done.” We let go of each other and while he places the pancakes on a serving tray, I walk to the other end of the kitchen to get two plates, two forks, and syrup.

Ross walks into the dining room with the pancakes, “You’re actually gonna share?” He questions as he sees me with the two plates and forks.

“I’m only sharing because you made them, and sometimes I like your face.”

“Only sometimes?”

“Yep!”

Rocky walks in the dining room with a big goofy smile. “Who made the pancakes?” He asks rubbing his hands together.

“I did,” answered Ross.

“Let me get some man.”

“NEVER!” I reply.

“Aww man, Faye. Why not?”

“BECAUSE! They’re for me.”

“Then why does Ross get to eat some?”

“Did you make them? Are you my boyfriend?”

“No and no.”

“There’s your answer. Bye Rocky!” I wave him away.

“But Ross is my brother-“

“Give it up dude,” Ross interrupts, “you already know how Faye is with her pancakes.”

“Fine, but I got you Faye.”

“Ok sure, Rocky, whatever you say. Now leave me be so I can eat my amazing pancakes in peace.”

Pushing his hair back away from his face and admitting defeat, Rocky walks toward the kitchen looking for something to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like dialouge, so sorry if that's something that you don't like.

Please let me know what you think :D

Thanks for reading! :3