Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

HEY YOU!

Ross has been gone for a week now, but we call each other everyday, and text each other all day. Right now I'm at a interview with Radio Disney talking to Ernie D.

"Welcome Faye Gaile to the studio everybody!"

"WHOOO!"

"Haha thanks for having me," I say smiling.

"So how are things?"

"Things are amazing!"

"That's good to hear," Ernie D replied. "So I have to ask, how was it being on The X Factor?"

"Oh my gosh, that was awesome!"

"So you landed third-"

"Yes."

"Now you're working on music and planning a big debut?"

"Yes, I went into the studio last week and we've been writing a lot of songs and it's been good. I can't wait for people to hear what I've created and make a name for myself."

"Good, good. How's Ross?" He smirks at me.

"Haha he's good. R5 went on tour in Europe last week."

"Are you going to visit Ross?" Ernie D wiggles his eyebrow at me.

"Yes, I'm going to be visiting R5 soon."

"Nice. Well I'm proud of what you've done so far and I can't wait to see what's next for you. Feel free to come back and visit and catch up."

"Thank you so much! I will definitely come back." I smile.

I walk out of the studio, and see Mariah.

"That was good Faye," she congratulates me.

"Thanks, Mariah!"

"Let's go get lunch now."

"Yea! I'm so hungry!"

As me and Mariah drive to Panera Bread, I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It's Ross calling me.

"Hi Rossy Poo!"

"Hey Baby, what time is it over there?"

"It's two o'clock. What time is it where you are?"

"It's eight o'clock, we're about to go on stage. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Aww, that's so cute Ross. I just got done at Radio Disney, Ernie D asked about you haha."

"Haha did he now, that's funny. Oh I have to go, I'll call you when we're done. Love you Faye."

"Ok, I love you to Ross. Rock out!"

"I will. Call you later, bye."

"Bye!" I smile.

Mariah and I reach Panera Bread. We get out the car,go have lunch, and discuss what's next on my schedule.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have made this far, I hope you're enjoying what you're reading. If not feel free to leave me a comment or concern. I really appreciate feedback.

Thanks for reading! :3