Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

NO REALLY, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?

"Faye, are you ok?" Rydel asks me as soon as me and Ross walk up the stairs into the tour bus. She leads me away from her family, to the bunks, sliding the tour bus doors behind us. "What happened?"

"Nothing bad, I promise."

"Are you mad at Ross for talking about how you feel about the Emily thing in front of all of us?"

"Not really, yeah I was embarrassed, but I've been with you guys for five months and I trust you guys."

"Then what is it? It made me sad to see you push Ross away from you. You sure he didn't do anything to hurt you?"

"No, Rydel, I promise. I'm just not use to someone paying close attention to me. I thought I was doing a good job of making it seem the Emily thing doesn't bother me, but he saw through my facade."

"Then why'd you push him away?" She asks confused.

"I'm happy that he notices things, I'm just not used to that. So hearing him knowing that I'm not ok, and then talking about it with all you guys, and me siting there, made me overwhelmed and shocked, so I didn't know what to do; I pushed him and got off the tour bus, not really thinking."

"Man, Faye, if this is how you react to something good Ross does for you, what will you do when he makes you mad?" Rydel teased.

"Oh shut up Rydel haha."

I hear the door slide open. I look over and see Ross timidly walking in.

"Delly?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to Faye?" He walks up to me. Rydel smiles at me and walks back to the front of the bus. At this point the bus is heading to the venue for the show tonight.

"Hi Rossy Poo." I smile at him.

"Good." He lets out a sigh of relief and his body relaxes.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You haven't called me 'Rossy Poo' for two days."

"Really, I didn't even notice haha."

"Yeah," he says as he steps closer to me, holding me against his body, "that's because you were trying to hide your feelings. That's one way I knew something was wrong."

"I want to talk to her." I say looking up at him.

"Who?"

"Emily."

"By yourself?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I just feel like maybe I should tell her how I feel. It might not do anything to change the way she feels about about you, it could potentially make this worse, but I need to get somethings off my chest-"

"But you can't tell me?" Ross interrupts.

"Ross, you already know. I don't like the fact that sh'es walking around thinking she's better for you because of her skin color...like really that's your main reason? Oh and supporting you, great two qualities you have there."

"Where as you have many." Ross says kissing my cheek.

"Exactly. So I just don't appreciate that, and how she's being sly in front of me about liking you. She needs to just be all upfront about liking you in front of me-she was able to tell that quote for this scandal, but she's trying to hide the fact in front of me. Does she not know I watch TV? I already know how she feels, now she's just being fake and I don't like fake people." I let out a yawn after saying this. It's only one thirty in the afternoon and I'm sleepy.

"Wanna take a nap?" Ross says after hearing me yawn.

"Yeah, but I should go tell your dad that I want to talk to Emily."

"No, it's okay, I got it."

"Thank you Rossy Poo." I smile brightly at him.

"Yes!" He exclaims before placing a soft tender kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote the nap part because as I was typing that part, I got sleepy teehee :3

Let me what you think.

Thanks for reading! :3