Status: Active like Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Maybe It Was You All Along

Maybe You Can't Handle Yourself

"Yo, Tone! Time to get up!" Someone shouted in my ear. I groaned and rolled over. Craig, should've figured.

"Fuck do you want, Owens?" I asked as I got up and stretched.

"Hey! I'm making sure your lazy ass isn't late for school on the first day," he teased. I rolled my eyes and shoved him off my bed. "Fuck, Tony!"

"Damn. I'm not even in you yet and you're already screaming my name?" I asked as I looked over the edge of my bed at him. He rolled his eyes.

"In your dreams, Perry," he muttered before getting up. I snickered and he stared at me. "No, seriously. We have to go."

I groaned again but got up and went into the bathroom. I slipped out of my boxers and basketball shorts before turning on the water. I waited for a while, and then it heated up. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water soothe my muscles. After I was done, I got out and went back into my room.

I was glad that Craig wasn't still in there waiting for me. I do not want him looking at my junk. Again. I got dressed, brushed my hair and grabbed my backpack before slipping on my Vans and heading downstairs. Craig looked up at me and smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my keys. We slipped into my car, and I backed out of my driveway before speeding off to school.

~

"English first!? You have got to be kidding me!" Craig whined. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Sorry dude, but I told you to take Spanish 2 with me," I said, smirking as Craig glared at me.

"Listen up, you little Mexican asshole," he growled. I threw my head back and laughed loudly.

"What the fuck is so funny, Perry?" Jaime asked as he came up to me. I shook my head, still laughing.

"Craig's j- jealous cause h- he's got English f- first," I choked out between laughed. Jaime gave me a confused look.

"But... We're seniors... We took English already..." He trailed off, looking at Craig. I laughed harder.

"Owens failed it!" I exclaimed. Jaime was quiet for a second before he joined me in my laughter.

"So he h- has to retake i- it?!" He asked. I nodded my head, finally managing to go from laughing to giggling softly.

"Dude, are you giggling?" Craig asked. I immediately stopped and glared at him.

"Fuck you, Owens," I muttered. He laughed softly as the bell rang.

"I'm leaving," Craig muttered before walking off to his class.

"Bye Craig!" I called after him.

"Later Owens!" Jaime shouted.

Craig waved to us without even turning around. Jaime turned to me and asked what class I had first.

"Spanish 2, you?" I said, pulling my schedule out of my back pocket.

"Same! Then I have Art, Free Period, Computer Technology, lunch, another Free Period and then Health" he said, looking at his schedule.

"After Spanish 2, I have Art, Free Period, Health, lunch, Free Period and then Music," I said. He looked up at me and smile.

"Four classes together and lunch!" He exclaimed happily. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Speaking of those classes, we'd better get to Spanish before we're late and get a detention," I told him. He nodded and me, and we went off to class.

~

"I'm ready to die!" Craig said as him, Jaime, Phil, Jeremy and I went to my car. We were leaving school grounds since we all have lunch, then free periods. Craig, Jeremy and Phil all have Music with me also, so we'd be fine.

"Shut it, Owens," Jaime groaned. "You've been complaining since we all met up."

"Yeah, well," Craig mumbled, causing us to laugh.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked as I pulled off of campus. Jaime looked to the back at Craig, Phil and Jeremy. They all shrugged, so Jaime did too.

"I say we got to your place and light up," Phil said. Jaime nodded his head eagerly. Jeremy and Craig shrugged, so I drove us to my house.

Craig, Phil, Jaime and Jeremy all took off their shoes before sitting on the floor in my living room. Phil pulled out a bong and a baggie of weed, and I rolled my eyes before turning to my stairs.

"You're not joining us Tone?" Craig asked. I turned back around.

"Not today dude. Someone has to drive you idiots back to school. Just call me when you're done, yeah?" I said. He gave me a smile, nodded, and turned back to the group.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I pulled out my guitar and sat on my bed, practicing.

~

"Tone, let's go!" Craig called upstairs. I checked the time on my phone. Shit, we're late!

"You fucking morons! We're late!" I scolded, putting my shoes back on and grabbing my bag.

"How late?" Craig asked, following me outside to my car while the others took their sweet ass time. I guess Craig didn't smoke as much as them.

"About five minutes already," I said. Craig cursed under his breath before yelling at the guys to hurry up.

~

Craig, Jeremy, Phil and I were all outside the door for the music room, waiting for someone to open it. Some kid, Aaron I think his name is, pulled it open, and we all stumbled inside.

""The four of you who just walked in, what are your names?" The teacher asked.

"Craig, Craig Owens," Craig said.

"Jeremy," Jeremy introduced with a slight nod.

"Phil Manansala," Phil said in an uninterested tone.

I muttered my name under my breath, wanting to just go sit down.

"What was that?" The teacher asked. I mentally sighed.

"Tony, Tony Perry," I repeated softly, locking eyes with him.

Suddenly, I remembered him. My aunt, Jill, talked about the new music teacher. I guess this is him. His name is Vic, Vic Fuentes. Hmm, he's pretty cute. He stared at me for a second before nodding. I walked to an empty desk, next to Craig of course, and sat down.

"Oh, and please stay after class you four. I'll need to speak with you," he said. Craig and I groaned in unison.

Mr. Fuentes then handed some papers to Aaron who passed them back to Justin. They went around the room before I got one and the extras.

"Thank you, Mr. Perry," Vic said when he grabbed the papers. I smirked at him.

"No problem, Mr. Fuentes," I said sweetly.

He turned around and I gently grabbed his ass. Mm, it felt so soft. Fuck, this teacher's hot. He whipped back around, looking at me with wide eyes when my smirk grew. However, he turned back around quickly, discussing the syllabus. Before we knew it, the bell was ringing.

"Craig, Jeremy, Phil and Tony. I need to speak with you," he said, causing us all to groan. Craig even glared at him as we walked over to his desk.

"You guys know you can't be late, right? You'll get detentions, suspensions, and even expulsions," he said. We all groaned again. " Yeah, I know. It's the first day, so I'll cut you some slack, but don't keep this up. You can all go home now."

Jeremy cheered and Craig left, waving goodbye to Phil and I. I knew Craig had to go to work after- school. Thankfully he wasn't too stoned earlier. He should be almost, if not fully, sober now.

Phil and I still stood there, in shock. I think Phil was shocked because he was too high to comprehend what he'd just heard.

"Anything you guys need?" Vic Mr. Fuentes asked.

"Well, uh, no detention or anything?" Phil asked.
"Yeah, I mean, just a warning, dude." Mr. Fuentes said, then nodded and leaned down to grab his bag.

"Oh. Well... Bye then." Phil said and sprinted out of the classroom, leaving Vic and I.

"Tony, you can, uh... You can go now," Vic said, looking down on the floor.

"Whatever you say, Vic." I whispered.

"H- How, uh, how do you know my first name?" Vic asked me.

"Jill's my aunt." I shrugged and smiled.

"Oh. Well, uh, please, don't call me Vic, okay? I think it would be, uh, better if you called me Mr. Fuentes," He said. He sounded so unsure though, it was really cute.

"Okie dokie, Vic." I said, then winked and started towards the door. Then, before I opened it, I turned around, waved, bit my lip, and cocked an eyebrow. The look on his face was completely priceless.

This is going to be a fun year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are enjoying the new co- write
Over to my amazing co- author when she gets the chance c:

Chapter Title Credit: Pierce the Veil

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke