Status: Active like Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Maybe It Was You All Along

Keep it Together

My alarm went off at exactly 5:30, causing me to wake up in a frenzy. I jumped out of bed, mumbling to myself about god-knows-what, trying to get ready for the school day.
This entire week had been weird, and it wasn't just because it was the beginning of the school year. My seniors music class was quickly turning into a "Who can flirt with who more and not get caught" game between Tony and I. The entire week I'd catch him stealing glances at me, winking and raising his eyebrows at me and forcing eye contact, and even going so far as to say some things out loud that I really wouldn't want advertised. Although, I wouldn't be lying if I said I didn't flirt a little back. Anyways, take Thursday afternoon for example.
~
"Vic- oh, sorry, Mister Fuentes?" I heard someone- most likely Tony- call.
I looked up from my desk, and comfirming my suspicions was the boy I'd figured it was.
"Yes, Tony?" I asked.
"Sir, can you help me with my new art project? See, I have to design a bedroom, but I have absolutely no idea how. I have to put some art up, design a bedsheet and curtains, and even a wallpaper. And, well, I figured that since my gaydar goes haywire around you, you could probably help me?" He smirked at me, raising his eyebrows every so often and biting his lip. Holy fuck, that's hot. 
"Uh, Mr. Perry, I think, that uh, you sit down and work on the project I assigned you on Tuesday. It's due next Monday, by the way." I replied to him and tried to keep my blushing to a minimum.
"Not a problem, Vicky." He grinned and walked away.
~
I sighed, a little worried about what to expect from Tony this week, and tried to calm down. 'Relax. He's just a student. An incredibly hot one, but just a student.'
I took a quick shower, not wanting to be late today, and got all my stuf ready. There was a knock at my bedroom door, which made me jump.
"Vic, you decent?" I heard a muffled voice say. It was my brother, Mike.
"Yeah, I'm good, Mike. Come in. What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much, how's school?" 
"Good. Nothing really interesting." 'Except a really hot student giving me some issues I'd rather not talk about', I added mentally.
"Oh, okay. I'm just wondering, you seem really stressed out." Mike said, walking over to my bed and sitting down. He was rubbing his eyes, probably having just woken up.
"Yeah, well, I'm a teacher. That happens. No, there's a senior student giving me a little trouble." I said to my brother.
"Oh, I might know him. What's his name?" Mike piped up, suddenly interested.
"His names, uh, Tony Perry." I shrugged at my brother.
"Woah, that kid?! He was a freshie when I knew him!" Mike practically shouted with an excited look on his face.
"Woah, you knew him?" My voice rose an octave and I felt my eyes grew wide.
"Hell yeah I knew him! Taught him the best, man. Shy little freshman I took under my wing, gave him some other fresh meats I knew and boom, good boy gone bad." Mike smiled, probably at his handiwork, although I was a little pissed off.
"Dude, if he turns into my biggest problem this year, I blame you." I saw Mike roll his eyes at me.
"No need for the thank you, I got one right here." He replied, winked and walked out of my room.
I made it to school around 7:30 and got my lesson plans set up. All the kids had their assignments due today, which required them to play or sing a song. I also had a lesson planned, even though I was sure it wouldn't be started until tomorrow. The whole day went by uneventfully, with atleast half of the kids not presenting and the ones that did doing a mediocre job.
Eventually the last period of the day rolled by, and surprisingly everyone showed up on time. Even Craig and Tony, who had been late everyday last week. It worked out that only a few kids didnt have their presentation done, including Craig and Phil, but most kids presented today.
I wasn't surprised when Tony got up at the front and said he was going to play a song his friend Jaime had written for guitar, called "I'm the Secret". He had brought his guitar everyday this week and I heard he got two detentions already for messing around with it in his Spanish class.
It did surprise me, however, when he started singing. 
His voice was probably the softest thing I had ever heard, almost a heart-breakingly sad sound to it. It was beautiful. Some notes that even I couldn't reach, he was belting, and he had perfect rhythm at his disposal as well. When he finished, the entire class was dead silent.
"Dude, I didn't even know he had a voice that awesome," I heard Craig murmur to Jeremy. I chuckled, earning a confused look from Tony and I smiled at him.
"That was... That was something else." I told him, taking a moment to collect myself. "Okay, next we have, Jack Barakat." 
The rest of the class was boring, some presentations standing out, but nothing could compare to Tony's voice. He had a talent. And plus, his voice just made him ten times hotter.
I went home in a really good mood, and I couldn't stop thinking about Tony, his eyes, his body, his voice. I couldn't help myself. I had never found anybody this attractive. 
But the problem was simple; I was his teacher and he was my student. Plus, he was still only 17. Being underage didn't help this situation either. But I couldn't ignore these feelings forever, and I didn't really want to.
Pulling into my driveway, I couldn't help but notice that Mike wasn't home and I had a little problem down south. I sprinted into my room and onto my bed, ignoring the discomfort and imagining Tony, shirtless, kissing my neck and pulling my hair. Hooollllyyyyy fuck, how long had it been since I'd gotten off? Didn't know, didn't care. I yanked my pants and my boxers off, teasing myself a little with my fingertips. I imagined Tony doing this to me, and the room felt ten times hotter. I grabbed my cock, going slowly up and down at first, but picking up speed soon. A few minutes later I was squirming in my bed and exploding into my hand, riding out my high and moaning Tony's name. 
What the hell was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda shitty chapter I know, but no worries it will get better
I know pass it on to my coauthor
- ronnirocketsaur aka Ronni