Status: Active like Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Maybe It Was You All Along

Should I use my heart, or my head?

Tony was getting underneath my skin, and he knew it. I think he knew how easily worked up I got and he took advantage of that. But it took me by surprise on Friday just how forward he could be. 
I reminded the class about their assignment and soon enough, Tony and I were the only ones in the room. He didnt look like he intended to leave soon, either.
"Mr. Perry, is there a reason why you're still here?" I asked him.
"Actually, there is. You see, Mr. Fuentes," he started, putting emphasis on my name, "my friends are all busy today and I left my house keys at home. So, I was wondering if I could spend the afternoon with my favorite teacher?" He asked me, biting his lip and cocking his eyebrow. I gasped really fast, shook my head and muttured "Get a grip, Vic," before speaking again.
"Look, Tony, I don't think that's a good idea..." I crossed my arms, just wanting him to leave.
"Aw, are we finally on first names, Vic?" He took a step towards me and smiled. I squinted at him and pursed my lips.
"You are to refer to me as Mr. Fuentes and Mr. Fuentes ONLY," I demanded.
He bit his lip again, knowing exactly what he was doing to me. "You're really cute when you're mad, Mr. Fuentes." He mumbled, almost to himself, and I could feel myself giving in. Wait, cute? He called me cute?
"T-Ton. Uh, Mr. Perry, y-you shouldn't tell your teachers that they're cute," I said, hoping he didn't catch my stutter. 
"Okay cutie." He said. Ugh. I opened my mouth to tell him no, but he cut me off.
"So can I stay with you? Please Mr. Fuentes, pretty please?" He folded his hands and gave me the puppy dog eyes after I didn't respond.
"Uh, a-alright. My brother should be home anyways..." I hoped he was home. I could get Tony off my back and Mike would have someone to hang out with. 
"You have a brother?" He asked me with a confused look on his face. I nodded.
"Yeah, he's a pain in my ass, but he's my little brother, and I mean, I guess I love him..." I trailed off. Tony started giggling. "Did... Did you just giggle?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes a little.
I saw his cheeks flare up, obviously embarrassed, and he said something like "Shut up," under his breath. I shook my head and chuckled softly, walking to my car and jumping in. 
We pulled out of the parking lot and I felt something caress my thigh; I looked down and Tony's hand was there, and a smirk was plain on his face. A few laughs escaped his mouth.
Holy fuck.
~~~
When we got to the apartment, I called for Mike and Tony and he got acquainted. It got the attention off of me and I could make my escape soon. I heard him mutter to Mike something like "Gilipollas." Funny, I didn't know he was Spanish.
"Mr. Perry! Watch your language." I scolded him, just to gauge his reaction. His reply was simply "I'm sorry Vicky," and a blank stare.
"I'm going for a shower." I mumbled, turning past Mike and heading for the bathroom.
"Can I join?" I heard Tony say. What was that?! I flipped around and my eyes grew wide. 
"Oh my god! You're still the same old tease, huh Perry?" Mike laughed, even though it really wasn't all that funny. I shook my head, mostly at the thought of Tony and I in a shower together, and left for the bathroom. I heard some muffled conversation, but I really didn't care what they talked about. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom, closing the door and turning the shower on. I jumped into the searing hot water and felt myself instantly relax. Just how long had I been holding my breath?
~~~
Maybe 20 minutes after I first got into the shower, I figured I should get out soon. Flirtatious student or not, Tony was still my guest, and Mike couldn't keep him occupied forever, much as I'd like to think. I turned the water off, now seeing the steam from the hot water in the air and dried myself off before getting dressed. 
"Shit," I said as I realized my shirt was still in my bedroom. Eh, I had to get it sometime. I shoved my pants on and opened the door, running into someone.
"Oh!" I said mostly to myself, looking down and seeing Tony, looking completely stoned. I knew something smelled funny...
"Hey, Mr. Fuentes," he said in a slurred voice. Yeah, he was high.
"Tony, are you high?" I asked, seeing how red his eyes were and how he kept giggling at nothing. Even like this, I couldn't help but think about how hot he looked.
He bit his lip then, and said "maaaaaayybbeee," giggling and swinging his arms around a little.
I sighed. I mean, Mike smoked, but really? He was only 17. "Tony, you shouldn't be doing drugs, and especially not with my little br-" I started to lecture him, but I was interrupted with him crashing his lips to mine. I froze up for a second, mostly in shock, but god, he was just so tempting. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. Much too soon, he slinked away.
"Holy fuck," I whispered to myself. He leaned in to kiss me again, and this time I responded more eagerly. He pushed his body into mine, running his hands down my body and I tensed up in response. I backed away a few steps but I couldn't speak.
"Uh, I- sorry, um..." I tried to say something, anything that would make this less awkward than it was. Tony started moving towards me slowly.
"Vic, it's okay. You don't have to say anything..." He trailed off as he got closer, his lips inches from mine. I felt his breath on my lips and every logical thought i had slipped my mind, and suddenly I was kissing Tony and I had him up against the wall, grinding my body into his. He pushed back harder, and I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip. The kiss deepened, and I massaged his tongue with mine. He flipped us around so I was against the wall and his hands gripped my hips, probably leaving bruises for later. My fingers roamed his body; down from his neck, torso, and reaching his waist. I grabbed the top of his jeans and pulled on the belt loops without realizing I was doing exactly that. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away with a smirk.
"See, I knew you'd come around." He giggled. I took a minute to catch my breath, just now figuring out that despite all this, I was still Tony's teacher. In my head, I knew this couldn't happen, but my heart didn't really give a shit.
"Tony... I don't know if I can do this, whatever 'this' is." I mumbled, knowing fully well that he could hear me.
"Vicky-poo," he chuckled and pecked my lips. I sighed and threw caution to the wind, taking his hand and pulling him into my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and pushed him against the door, deciding that this time, I wasn't going to listen to my head. I wanted to listen to my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
*awkwardly realizes how short and utterly boring this chapter is* whoopsie
My bad
And on to my beautiful co-author when she is able to continue this lovely story! :)

-ronnirocketsaur c:
P.S.: wow I actually didn't make this title up. Title Credit: Low - Sleeping with Sirens