Heartbreak City

004 | the worst of them.

Tyler let me come on tour with them, I was so happy when he told me, not only is the "first day" of tour but it's also my birthday. I dragged myself out of Tyler's apartment and onto the sidewalk. There stood AJ, Ty, Tyler, Case, Skyler, and Michael. I blinked a couple of times as Michael waved at me. Tyler looked at his watch.

"It's about time you came out, by the way, your bags are in the van. C'mon, munchkin." Tyler sounded actually pretty strict, I looked at Case who shrugged. I started walking next to Case, he put his arm around me and whispered in my ear.

"I'd steer clear from Tyler, he's pretty pissed off" Case pulled away from me, I raised my eyebrow and watched Tyler's every move, he did seem pretty pissed off, I watched as Tyler glanced at me, he had the nastiest look in his eye. I looked at Case and Case nodded. Every time Tyler looked at me, he seemed to look at my lips, was he angry that we kissed?

"Case, Ellie, c'mon..we're going to be late for the meeting with ABR and Chunk!" Michael shouted from the van, we both chuckled and climbed into the van. Tyler was driving.

"Hey guys, I just heard that August dropped off the tour and are being replaced with Crown the Empire" AJ looked up from the text message he just recieved. Case nodded.

"I like those guys, they're pretty cool dudes" Case said to break the silence that filled the van after AJ read the text he recieved. The drive to Buffalo as uneventful, the boys loved playing here, I felt someone lay there head on my shoulder. I assumed it was Case, I looked over and it was. Case looked really tired, it was only 4:15. The doors would open in 4 hours, we pulled into the Waiting Room parking lot and all the boys piled out of the van; leaving Case and I alone.

I saw Case look around, I felt him grab my face and then place his lips on mine. Wait, Case was kissing me. I kissed him back, it felt better than when Tyler kissed me. We sat in the van kissing each other for at least ten minutes. Case pulled away from me and grabbed my hand, what just happened was even more fucked up than the whole situation with Tyler, it was fucked up to the max. Case and I got out of the van and we were greeted by Crown the Empire, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! and of course, the rest of Issues. Case quickly let go of my hand. I saw Tyler's pissed off look deepen even more, he shook his head; Tyler looked angry..and heartbroken.

------------------------------
/ cases's point of view /
------------------------------

I really liked Ellie, like a lot. I think it's okay now for me to try to make a move on her, I know Tyler likes her, too. I don't think Tyler realizes that seventeen is the age of consent, I'm going to take advantage of this. I saw Ellie look at Tyler, Tyler looked so hurt. Chunk! and Crown the Empire ended up hanging out with us a bit before the show, Ellie was talking to Bert from Chunk! - probably trying to woo her with his French charm. Tyler was leaning against a wall of the brick venue, I walked over to him and as soon as I approached him he gave me the dirtiest look.

"The fuck do you want, Snedecor?" Tyler asked with mega hostality, I was offended.

"I want to know what your fucking problem is, Tyler. I want to know if you have a fucking problem with me." I retorted back at him, Tyler shook his head. Michael came over, a cigarette and beer in hand. I looked at Michael and started to walk away from them.
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates in one day, ooh. plot twist. okay. enjoy? xoxo.