Status: Beginning!

It Only Takes One Night.

Image

At 22 years old, a drunken one night stand shouldn't be more than a mild regret. As long as one was safe and nothing came out of it, forget and move on, right?

Not for Kailee Preciado. Because she didn't just have a drunken one night stand with just anyone. It had to be with her brother's best friend and band-mate, the beautiful and mysterious Tony Perry. Kailee's known Tony all her life, and she'd be lying if she said she didn't find herself attracted to him. But she'd never imagined finding them in such an awkward position. If Jaime found out, he'd probably tear Tony to pieces. She was his baby sister, and in his eyes, the perfect, virgin, rule-obeying child that he'd never been. By some unspoken rule, they both decide to pretend nothing ever happened.

But Tony and the rest of the boys are home for the summer, and Kailee finds herself spending a lot of time with them. Things start to change between her and Tony. There are ... feelings there. The more they try to ignore it, the more it becomes obvious. To them, and to Mike and Vic, anyway. Jaime's still oblivious to the attraction between his sister and best friend. Tony and Kailee really don't know what to do. Is is worth ruining friendships and crossing boundaries to be together? Will it even last? Will the band withstand this sudden change?

Only time will tell.

Disclaimer, blah. I don't own PTV because if I did I wouldn't be writing about them now would I? Anything you recognize isn't mine. Everything else is. Don't steal. Simple as that. Rated R for sex, swearing, possible violence.
  1. One.
    You know you left the girl with nothing but the sunrise through the window pane.
  2. Two.
    No pointing fingers, there's no one to blame.
  3. Three.
    Troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match.
  4. Four.
    Don't you dare say we can just be friends.
  5. Five.
    Night after night, another girl another drink.
  6. Six.
    Hate to see your heart break.
  7. Seven.
    I guess this just got kind of drastic.
  8. Eight.
    Maybe he'll open his eyes.
  9. Nine.
    Our days are numbered.
  10. Ten.
    I found out finding out isn't the worst part.
  11. Eleven.
    Darling you'll be okay.
  12. Twelve.
    Give your heart a break.