Status: Beginning!

It Only Takes One Night.

Nine.

It was a switch, waking up and being the one looking for someone who was no longer there. I never stayed with a girl until morning, and I never took girls back to my place because I didn't want to have to deal with them being there when I woke up. I was used to waking up alone, but I wasn't used to waking up lonely.

I sighed and reached for my phone, not really knowing who to call. I needed someone to help me fill up the empty space in my heart that had suddenly popped up overnight. Or maybe it'd always been there, and I was just noticing it now.

Just as I was getting ready to scroll through my contacts, Jaime's picture lit up my screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tone. This may seem like a weird question but have you seen my sister?"

Fuck. I bit my lip. "No, why?"

He sighed through the phone, sounding discouraged. "No real reason, I guess. I just assumed she'd be home to have dinner with me and she hasn't showed up. I don't know, she's just acting really weird. It's like she's hiding something from me, you know? I know she likes you, I thought maybe she'd gone to talk to you if she couldn't talk to me."

My face burned, and my heart hurt when my best friend finished talking. Fuck. I had to tell him. I couldn't keep this from him any more. "Jaime, there's some-" I got cut off by the sound of a door closing in the background.

"Oh, hey, she's home. Talk to you later, Tone!" Jaime hung up before I could say anything else and I sat listening to the buzzing of the dial tone for almost a minute before I hung up my phone and flopped back onto my bed. My sheets smelt like Kailee, and I tore them off my bed in a fit of rage and fell asleep on the bare mattress.

*****************************************************************

It'd been three days since I'd heard anything from Kailee. Mike and Vic had left for a few days to visit relatives with their parents and I'd sat around in my boxers playing guitar and video games, only getting dressed when I went downstairs to eat with Natalie and Jaxin. Which wasn't as often as it should be.

Tonight, they'd gone out. After trying to get me to go with them multiple times, they'd finally left me alone. I had ventured downstairs to make food, and was now sitting on the couch, watching highlights from the game last night.

The doorbell rang, and I ignored it. The lights were off, and I didn't want to be bothered. But when it rang a second and then third time, I sighed and got off my ass, heading over to the door. I peered through the curtains and saw Kailee standing there, looking hesitant.

I opened the door slowly, and the hesitant look on her face turned into a sexy, come-hither look.

"Hey, you," she said, wrapping her arms around me.

I pulled her inside and closed the door. She kept her arms around me as she pushed me onto the couch. She sat on my lap, her eyes wild.

"Have you missed me?" she whispered seductively. "Cause I've missed you."

She ran her hands onto my lap, causing all the blood in my body to rush into one spot. I bit my lip softly, and I knew she had me. I couldn't fight it. I kissed her hungrily, and she responded, her lips smashing against mine roughly. Her hands were tearing at my shirt, and I had to pull back for a minute. I wanted this to last. Her hands were like hot flames as she ran them over the smooth muscles of my back, and desire bit at me stronger than it ever had.

"Hey, slow down a bit, sweetheart. I want to enjoy this."

I pulled her back down on my lap, her dress riding up her thighs and her bare skin pressing against the bulge in my pants She moved against my erection, squeezing and giving just the right amount of pressure to make me go wild. Still, I kissed her slowly, exploring her mouth like I'd wanted to for the longest time. She squirmed against me, her horniness evident. She wanted fast, and I wanted slow. This should be interesting. I slid my hand through her hair, feeling the softness of it on my hands, imagining it spread out on my pillows every morning.

I ran my hands up under her dress, stopping just under her breasts, teasing her. She breathed heavily, her body moving against mine. I flicked her nipples softly, and she moaned softly, kissing me hard. We made out for a few lazy minutes, her hands roaming everywhere. I ran my hands up her dress again, taking her breasts into my hands. She sighed at the contact, and started working at the zipper of my jeans. Her hands rub teasingly against the fabric, and I fight to stay in control.

I let her pull my jeans down as I slid her dress over her head. She wasn't wearing anything under it, and I felt my whole body strain as I looked at her. I dipped my head and kissed every inch of her sweet skin, down to her nipples. I sucked them softly, and when she moaned loudly I smirked at her, sucking them harder, and even biting them, and sucking at the soft, sensitive skin around them.

Her hands were wild, her nails biting into my neck as she kept my head at her breasts. I slid out of my boxers, and then pulled her onto me again, our naked bodies pressing against each other as we made out some more. Her hands found my dick and started tugging slowly and sensually. Our tongues intertwined again and she made soft sounds of urgency that had me fighting for control again.

She slid down to her knees, and the sight of her almost sent me over the edge. She was beautiful, kneeling there with her swollen lips and hazy eyes. She smirked at me one last time before dipping her head, and I was suddenly enveloped in warmth. Her mouth worked miracles on me. She sucked on the tip before suddenly taking all of me into her mouth, and I choked out a word that was impossible to understand. She teased me slowly, licking me with the lightest of licks, and then taking me deep into her mouth while her hands fondled me. I couldn't help it, instinct took over and I started thrusting into her mouth, groaning in pleasure.

I wanted to keep going, thrusting into her until I exploded. But instead, I pulled her gently, and she climbed back onto me, her nakedness pressing against me. I kissed her again while one finger found it's way down to her wet entrance. She moaned and thrust herself against me wantonly, and I slipped the finger into her, making her gasp.

"More," she panted, and I slid another finger into her, and she arched against me, making the sweetest sounds. I took my fingers out of her, and before she had a chance to complain, slid my hard dick deep inside her. She instantly started moving with me, natural rhythm taking over. We moaned and gasped together, the pleasure building, until we both finally came, all strength leaving our bodies.

She collapsed against me, sweaty, limp, and satisfied.

I smiled lazily at her. "Did I give you what you came here for?"

She didn't answer, just stretched like a contented cat against me. She nuzzled against my neck, and the butterflies were quick to answer. I cursed inwardly. I wasn't supposed to have butterflies.

"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked her, and held my breath. I didn't want to wake up alone tomorrow.

She considered it. "What about Jaxin and Natalie?"

"They're on a boat for the night," I said. "Wait, what about Jaime?"

She sighed, looking annoyed. "What about him? He's at home. I told him I was staying at a friend's."

"It's just ... the last time we did this, he called after you left looking for you, and I almost told him. I can't keep secrets from him forever."

She looked at me in shock. "You can't tell him!"

"We can't do this forever, Kailee, without him finding out."

"It won't be forever," she said slowly. "Just until you leave on tour. Once you go back on tour, you'll forget all about me and I'll forget about you. It's just a summer fling, Tony. Everyone has them."

I mentally counted the days until we left for tour again. Unfortunately, the number was a lot lower than I would have liked. But I had no choice but to agree, right?

"Okay," I said "I won't tell Jaime, and once this summer is over, you'll go back to being with normal college guys, right?"

"Right." She tossed her hair, looking sleepy. "Can we go upstairs now?"

I nodded and she took my hand as we walked up the stairs. The feeling of her fingers entwined with mine made me feel slighly sick. The more this went on, the more that I didn't know if I'd be able to give her up when this was all said and done.

We watched a movie until she fell asleep, with her in one of my hoodies and a pair of shorts. I watched her for a few minutes, and finally drifted off.

We were woken the next day by a male voice calling my name. And it wasn't Jaxin's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes this update is mostly sex deal with it. Updates should be more frequent now (and not all sex either) OOOOOU WHO WALKED IN ON THEM????? And aw poor Tone really has feelings for her.
But in other words boys suck and I hate them. Don't like boys they'll break your heart bye.