Status: we'll see how this turns out

Strength Will Find You Sooner

Feel A Little

As soon as I got to my flat, I decided to lie on my bed and stare at the blank ceiling above me, letting the tears finally fall like sudden rainstorms, feeling everything that I had been refusing to feel lately. Including the pain in my ankle, of course.

I felt like a complete idiot. I should’ve known they were doing this when I felt that tension when Blake visited our flat and especially when they became oddly closer and Blake and I oddly farther when we had our little group of three hang outs. Now that I look back at it, I realize that I was a third wheel in my own fucking relationship.

I cried for Blake, for Scarlett, for myself, and for everything that happened in a span of 2 days. Or two weeks. Or two months. They’ve probably slept together a number of times before I finally caught them for all I know.

I mean who does Scarlett think she is? Messing around with my boyfriend for two whole fucking years behind my back, refuse to apologize because she actually believes that she did Blake and I a “favour”, and still dare ask me if we could still be the best of mates.

Everybody needs their sentimental moments once in a while, yeah?

Amidst my uncontrollable sobs, I have realized a few things. One, Blake is a total dick and Scarlett is a total cunt, making them the absolute perfect match. Two, I should never have trusted them both, honestly. Three, I should call Harry about that thing he pulled on that interview I watched this morning. And four, I should probably get my ankle checked but being the stubborn lass that I am, I also probably wouldn’t.

Having enough of this tear-filled moment, I have come to the conclusion that I must call a certain pain-in-the-arse boybander named Harry Styles. Well, after I clean myself up, get myself some green tea ice cream, and finally watch the new Game of Thrones episode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel a tad bit better now, having my dose of sugar and Richard Madden greatness. I felt so comfortable and cozy in my position on the sofa that I don’t ever want to move ever again. But nothing truly is constant so I decided that this might be the right time to call Harry. Seeing that I’ve mostly recovered from earlier events. I reached for my phone, abandoning my temporary haven, and dialed Harry’s number.

As I waited for him to pick up his phone, I thought of how I would get my desired information.

“DAISY!!!!!!! I was wondering when I’d hear your lovely voice again. Have you gotten your ankle checked? You really should or I will personally haunt you in your sleep. Or I could get someone to do that for me” He answered with a deep, drunken laugh. I hear loud thumping music surrounding him so I figured he was in a club or something.

All plans backfired.

“Are you drunk, Harry?” I asked even though I already knew the answer.

“What? Pffft… no. Well, I did have a few drinks but that’s— Hey! Give it back!” He replied as his phone seemed to have been taken away from him.

“Hello? Who’s this?” A different voice answered, ignoring Harry’s protests.

“Who’s this?” I asked back.

“I asked you first, love.” I could almost hear the grin in his voice.

I sighed before answering, “I’m Daisy and I needed to talk to Harry about something but I’m guessing that this probably isn’t the right time so I might as well hang up soon.”

“If you’re that lass riding his back on that picture and this is about that interview, Harry should just explain all that to you. But seeing as he’s pretty much drunk right now, I suggest you either try calling him again tomorrow or meet up with him.”

I stood speechless and flabbergasted. What the fuck was going on?

“Is it something I should be afraid of hearing?” I asked, rather skeptically. “And you haven’t told me who you are yet.”

“Depends on how you view it, actually. Oh and I’m Louis. Pretty sure you’d know me by now. I’m in the band with him.”

“No, actually. But I might just know your face from that interview and from my former roommate’s posters, though.” I answered back, cringing at the thought of Scarlett.

“Really? And former roommate, eh? You’re one interesting lass, aren’t you?”

“How did you even know there was something wrong between my former roommate and I?” I question him.

“Just how you said ‘former roommate’ so oddly, really. Well, Harry looks like he’s about to pass out soon so, better give him his phone back. Bye!” He said chirpily before hanging up.

I stared at my phone for a while, figuring out what just happened when I felt a vibration on my hand. It said that I had a new message so I opened it.

From: Harry
U didnt tell m e if u got ur ankel checked or not nd srry bout lou , love. hopw he dint say anythin bad bout me xxxxxxxxxxx


I laughed at his drunken arse and texted him back.

To: Harry
Don’t worry, he didn’t say anything bad about you and no, I haven’t gotten my ankle checked and I honestly don’t think I would soon so stop asking.


After sending it, I decided to finally sleep, letting Harry continue his fairly typical Friday night.
♠ ♠ ♠
(chapter title credit: Drunk - Ed Sheeran)

I think this chapter sucks but hey Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah
School starts in 2 days i'm really sad
Comment, rec, subscribe!