Status: we'll see how this turns out

Strength Will Find You Sooner

We Took A Trip Up To Wolf Mountain

I was rudely woken up by rapid knocking from outside my flat. Who decided it would be nice to wake someone oh so nicely at like 8 AM on her day off?

I got out of my bed with a groan and hobbled my way to check who was outside.

“Just a moment.” I yelled out with a groggy voice.

As I reached the door, I was absolutely not expecting to see two familiar faces of a certain pop boyband.

“Good morning, love.” Louis greeted with a singsong voice. I remembered his voice from the phone call last night. “I was sort of expecting to see you ready to go, so I guess you either forgot or Harry forgot to tell you.” He added, inviting himself and the tan one with dark hair and long eyelashes inside.

“Wait, forgot to tell me what?” I asked, closing the door then following them.

“That you have a doctor’s appointment in an hour and a half.” The tan one with dark hair said as they sat on the sofa.

Harry, that wanker.

“Well, he certainly didn’t mention that and I really don’t think I should go today. Why are the two of you bringing me there anyway?” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

“Harry was supposed to bring you but he was needed by management somewhere so he asked for us to go with you instead. And by the looks of it, we really think you should.” Louis explained, looking down at my ankle.

I thought about it for a while before answering hesitantly, “Fine.”, thinking that it wouldn’t be nice to decline.

“Now that I thought about it, this is the first time we’ve properly saw and met each other! Despite that phone call, of course.” Louis stated excitedly.

“Oh yeah. Didn’t expect you to look this bad in person though.” I lied. They look absolutely gorgeous but it’s not that bad to hurt a person’s ego once in a while, yeah?

“Hey!” He shouted before slapping my arm playfully. “This is Zayn and he’s in the band with us too but I guess you already knew he was in the band with us. Say hi Zayn.”

“Hi Daisy,” He said with a wave. “I heard a whole lot about you and your adventure the other night with Harry.” He added with a small smile

“I wouldn’t really call it an adventure. He was just being genuinely nice after making me sprain my ankle. Most of it was his fault, really.”

“Pretty interesting, if you ask me.” Zayn replied.

I let the conversation drop when I realized I only had about 30 minutes to get ready.

“Make yourselves comfortable while I go get ready, yeah?” I told the both of them.

“Where’s the remote for the telly?” I heard Louis ask before I left the room entirely.

“Somewhere there on the sofa.” I answered over my shoulder.

I left them to do what they wanted to do and started to get ready to go to the doctor.

With 2/5 of One Direction.

It’s every directioner’s (including Scarlett, by the way) dream, I guess.

I took a quick shower, now smelling like vanilla and coconut.

I was in the process of dressing up when I heard another voice booming from the living room. I finished doing so before checking who it was.

Surprise, surprise.

“Hey Daisy!” Harry called out as I approach the living room.

“I thought you were at a meeting or something?” I asked.

“It ended a little early, was expecting it to be much longer though, but learning that you guys haven’t left yet, I decided to come with you to the doctor! Yay!” He answered excitedly.

“Oh. You didn’t really have to make the appointment for me though.”

“If I didn’t, then you probably wouldn’t have gone to the doctor at all.” He wittily replied as the two other boys let out a small laugh.

Damn it, he’s right.

“Whatever. It’s my day off anyway so, it’s fine.” I replied before adding, “Although, I was expecting to spend the day alone, watching the telly and having myself a cuppa.”

“Oh come on, you know you’d rather spend the day with the three of us than waste your day away glooming about and whatnot.” Louis spoke as Zayn and Harry nodded their pretty heads in agreement.

I mean heads. Normal heads. With prettier hair than mine.

Yeah.

“Any thing that would protect your egos,” I droned with a wave of my hands and their eyes rolling, “Shouldn’t we get going?” I asked, noticing that we only had 10 minutes to get there.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Harry drawled as they stood up and looked at each other mischievously.

“1, 2, 3, GO!” I heard Harry count off before they suddenly picked me off my feet and went to exit through the door.

“Put me down! You three are absolute dickheads!” I demanded as soon as they practically ran out of my flat, still carrying me.

“We wouldn’t want to let the princess add more pressure down her ankle right, lads?” Louis stated with a smile on his (and the other two’s) faces.

“I don’t like being manhandled, Christ.” I cursed at them.

“Nobody likes being manhandled.” I heard Zayn spoke.

“Exactly.” I replied with emphasis.

We reached the outside of the building with me whining about as they made our way to (what I would guess was) Zayn’s car. They carefully placed me in the car with Harry and I at the back and Zayn and Louis in the front.

“Thanks, lads.” I told them half honestly and half sarcastically.

“You’re welcome.” They all answered in unison, with smiles evident on their faces.

The ride to the hospital was short and filled with small talks here and there.

When we stopped on the parking space, the three boys immediately got out of the car, leaving me with my hand on the handle and the door slightly opened. They then went to my side, pushing the door wide open and started to wordlessly carry me again, causing me to feel shocked considering that we were out on a public place, unassisted by their security and they decide to do something somewhat eye-catching.

Pretty sure their management would love this so much.

Not really.

We entered the hospital with much less whining from me and wide eyes focused on us. Some nurses even looked alarmed as they saw us, probably thinking I was seriously hurt or something.

I felt my face heat up.

I absolutely dislike being the one being focused on. It makes me blush furiously. And I also don’t like blushing.

It’s like a cycle, really.

They carried me to the counter and filled in the information needed from me before meeting the doctor. The nurse seemed like she knew who the boys were since she asked, “Can you sign this for my daughter?”, handing out a piece of paper and a pen. They all agreed and set me down on a nearby wheelchair.

I really like wheelchairs.

I was playing around with it as I watched how they interacted with the woman and how genuinely nice they really are. My trance was broken when they said their goodbyes to her and made their way to push me to the doctor’s office.

I pushed my way in front of the doctor and looked at the three lads with a confused expression when they followed me inside. The doctor looked confused at first but dismissed it when he realized that 3/5 of One Direction was inside his office.

Ah, the perks of being in a famous boyband.

“Okay, so Ms. Lozier, it’s stated here that you sprained your ankle. How did you sprain it?” He asked as he read through the file.

“Well see, this idio—I mean, Harry here bumped into me on the street, making me fall on my butt and my left ankle throbbing.” I explained, with Harry whining at my first choice to address him.

The doctor laughed before checking my fairly bruised and swollen ankle. “You’re right. It is, indeed, sprained but it isn’t anything serious. You’ll only have to maybe use crutches when you walk to lengthy places to decrease the pressure on it.” He instructed me before adding, “And I’ll give you a list of things you should do like wrap a bandage on it and put ice.” He finished with a smile.

“Okay, thanks.” I returned back the smile then he gave me the list and a pair of crutches.

“You don’t have to use that yet. We could use the wheelchair to get to Zayn’s car.” Harry drawled out when I motioned to stand up and use the crutches.

“But I have to get used to it somehow.”

“You can get used to it in your flat or something.” Harry replied.

“Fine.” I grumbled.

I thanked the doctor again as the boys said their goodbyes.

Harry pushed me out the office and out of the hospital.

“Did you hear that? You’re not allowed to not do those things on the list, Crazy Daisy.” I heard Louis spoke.

I glared at him for the nickname he chose before answering sarcastically, “Yes, dad.”

“Just looking out for you, darling.” He answered back.

I put my tongue out at him as he did the same. We laughed and realized that we were already in front of Zayn’s car.

I figured out what they were going to try to do (again) so I stood up and quickly used my crutches to get to the back seat. The boys looked defeated when they reached inside the car. I gave them all a teasing laugh and they all ignored me.

“You guys are sore losers.” I told them jokingly. “No we’re not.” Zayn replied quickly enough. I just let out a small laugh.

Louis turned the radio on as a familiar beat filled throughout the car. The boys groaned loudly. I recognized this song as one of the songs Scarlett always blasts in her room before. I laughed loudly at their discomfort before speaking out,

“Oh God, it’s that song about being beautiful and shit! Is this one of your songs?” I asked them, still laughing.

“Unfortunately.” Harry grumbled.

I tried to sing along a little (no doubt, getting most of the lyrics incorrect), before Louis turned the radio off.

“Hey! I was enjoying that.” I complained.

“You were the only one enjoying it.” Louis replied as I answered back with a frown.

“So Daisy, what do you do for a living?” Louis finally asked after a moment of silence.

“I work at this small coffee and tea shop called The Coffee-tea-ria with my rooma—I mean, by myself.” I drifted off hoping that they would ignore the roommate thing.

I felt Harry look at me intensely but I refused to look at him back.

“Oh cool. We should go there sometime, right lads?” Zayn spoke.

“With Liam and Niall then.” Louis added enthusiastically.

“I would want to advertise my own work place but that’s weird.” I told them truthfully.

Still feeling Harry’s eyes on me, I looked at him and noticed his eyebrows furrowed like he was concentrating on something.

Or asking me something through his eyes.

He looked really sexy looking all concentrated and whatnot.

I suddenly blushed at the thought and quickly looked away as to hide my flaming red face.

You’re a 19-year old sex-deprived girl and you just recently broke up with your boyfriend. You can’t think that.

Yeah but he cheated on me with my best mate. I can’t exactly think of them that highly anymore, can I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Daisy's outfit

(chapter title credit: Wolf Mountain - Austin Gibbs)

I'm sorry this took more than a week wahhhhhh
It was supposed to be longer but I decided to move the other parts to the next chapter so that might be up by this week
but hey this is the longest chapter so far!!!!!!!! yay

comment, rec, and subscribe!

xx,
Tash