Status: don't hate me...

Inconclusion.

Introduction of A Serial Killer.

"Annabelle, can you please tell us why you did this?" Investorgator Micheals asked, trying her hardest to keep from snapping at the visibly...Demonic young girl.

Annabelle Erikson. Not much could be said about the girl. There wasn't much to her life. Her parents were non existent; having but only the one child, they often left her to her own devices. This was a classic case of a young girl, young person finding out for themselves that killing was wrong. Though, Annabelle wore a smile on her pale face as she looked detectives in the eye. "What do you really want me to say? I'm sorry? Because I'm not." she spoke in an almost haunting voice.

She had a list. List of five names. Matthew, Brian, Jonathan, Zachary, and James. The list of course was contained in a small plastic baggie to keep it...concealed from any sticky fingers. She had lovely handwriting for someone like her. The scrap of paper still had the blood marks of her victims.

On the outside looking in, you can see the young girl as well put together. The usual look for any young girl who had her whole life ahead of her, but once breaking down those walls, you will see the tormented soul of one girl who set out on her own little 'revenge' so to speak.

"Her killings were clean, unheard of. Something out of a horror movie. You almost couldn't recognize the bodies from afar, hell, even up close you couldn't. These men were brutally murdered by a girl who coudln't weight more than a buck twenty."