Status: don't hate me...

Inconclusion.

Brian.

Her eyes darted around the crowded bar, trying to find those familiar dark locks. Those damn enchanting eyes. She could see through his shit. Anyone who was as broken and demented as she was could see through his act. He was slick though. Able to sweet talk through anything, into anything. Anyone.

Sipping on her flat beer that she had been nursing for the past hour and a half trying to find the bastard, she finally spotted him. Alone. Smiling to herself, Annabelle stood up from her stool, slipping a five dollar bill onto the bar top for her drink before she sauntered away. She'd caught his eye somehow, one way or another. Swaying bodies blocked her path, yet she never faltered as she slipped through them with ease, his person still within her sights. Until finally...

"You've been watching me, kitten." His sour, beer tainted breath hit her face once she got close enough. She had to fight the urge to vomit, masking it with another smile. "Like what you see, kitten?"
She turned her head towards the exit, then back to him, squinting her eyes towards him, "Perhaps." She uttered, making him strain his ear to hear her. She'd never be able to follow through with her plans for him if they stayed in the confines of the bar. It'd ruin everything. Logically thinking of course. "Do you smoke?" She asked, watching the dumbstruck look on the guitarist face as he nodded his head, "Follow me, sugar." She whispered in his ear.

*What's done can't be undone, you're not the chosen one. Toleration seeps from every pore. Darkness anticipate, what's right you can't agrate. You struggle to ignore the things worth fighting for*

Red. Everything she saw. Red. Her blood pounding in her ears with every step she took, hearing his heavy footsteps behind him. "Heh, slow down, kitten." His words slurred as he stumbled trying to keep up with her. To keep him interested, her backside bounced, hips swaying, her bust pushed farther out. She turned her head towards him, smirking at him over her shoulder, "We're almost there, sugar." She chuckled, turning to face him fully, all the while walking deeper into the blackened wooded area. The park, he kept going on and on about his 'secret spot.' Was he a man or a child? The thought nearly confusing her if she was actually going to take his life as she did Matthews, but his drunken words of lust made her think otherwise. The way he spoke towards her, course the way she was leading him on wasn't really helping. Damn the male gender.

"We're here. This is it." He spoke proudly as he sat on a fallen piece of wood, surrounded by twigs and decaying leaves. "Now about that smoke..." He turned his blood shot eyes to her, a lopsided grin on his face as he pulled out a pack of Marlboro reds from his left shirt pocket. She grimaced at the sight of the fallen nature around them, yet to keep her image, she took a seat beside him, crossing her legs at the ankles in front of her. "You seem familiar to me. Have I had you before?" He asked, scoffing slightly as he lit up his cancer. She rolled her eyes, yet keeping her face straight ahead of her. "So are we getting down to business or are you just gonna sit there?" His impatience was biting, his gaze on her was like fire to her skin.

Taking a deep breath before putting on that smile again, Annabelle turned to him, taking the cigarette from his lips to bring to her own, taking a full drag before blowing it in his face. "The things I'm going to do to you..." She whispered, earning a smirk from him. That was..Until her hands made it to his throat. She had him over the decaying log in a matter of minutes, and in his drunken stupor it was little less than a challenge. He struggled, that much was for sure, but not enough to knock her off. Her grip tightened around his airway, hearing the gasping breaths he tried to gain into his lungs, just so he could gain his composure to get her off of him, but all in failed attempts. She lifted his head up, only to smack it to the ground, a sickening crack echoing. "The things you've caused me. The nightmares." She hissed, only getting struggling pleads from him. In one swift motion, she removed the same blade she used on the first, to bury into his chest, a ear shattering scream ringing through her ears. Again, another scream, again, a shriek. Again. Blood spitting into her face. Again. The sounds of him choking on his own blood. Again and again and again and again. Until....Nothing. His once warm brown eyes were completely lifeless. Fear etched on his delicate features as he continued to look at her. She had enough of them. The tip of her blade inched up his chiseled cheek bone, slicing through bronze skin until it met the iris of his left eye, digging into the little plump organ until it..popped out, making a squishing sound in her hand as she ripped the vein from his skull.

She stood then, closing her eyes as she felt the first rain drops of the storm that was coming. She smiled, pulling the list from her bra, crossing Brian's name from it. The next name looking up at her this time. Hoping it would be just as easy as this one was: Johnathon.