Status: Just started, please hang on.

Eitilt: Catch a Falling Star

Jane Callaugh is that girl that everyone wants to be around, and nobody wants to piss off. She's feisty, witty, and charming. She's the girl who is so much more than she seems, and should not be underestimated. And she'd do anything for something she believes in. But when the fairy tales of her childhood aren't fairy tales anymore, and she can't tell what is reality, Jane isn't quite as sure what to believe.

And all because this boy showed up, and told her that nothing would ever be the same again. He took her world, and flipped it. Suddenly, Jane's world is filled with new light, and along with the light comes darkness. Shadows that scare, creatures that fright - Jane must adapt to a world she's never known, and learn to protect the things she loves. She finds that she no longer knows what she thought, and most of all she no longer knows herself. Now Jane must find her solid ground again, and try not to get killed in the process. The faith of humanity is on Jane's shoulders, and it's a lot of weight to handle.

Will Jane learn the strength she needs may not be the one she has, and that in order to fly you have to have wings?

- - -

A story filled with suspense, drama, action and romance! If you're a reader who desires a bit of everything, Eitilt: Catch a Falling Star is the story for you. Follow Jane on her whirlwind adventures, as she discovers the fantastic world of angels and demons. ;)

(Soooo, I totally just sounded like an awful television commercial there. But whatever. Read the stupid story. hahaha)

The First Song to Inspire This!

The Second Song to Inspire This ;)

- - -

WARNING: Rated R for language, violence, and sexual content. Read at your own discretion, as as I continue this story it may become even more graphic. If so, I will change the rating. But you've been warned.

© Karen Beverly Dumas - WatchingGravity.

I will hunt you down and hurt you if you even dare to steal. Because, yes. That was a threat. You've been warned.