Status: Complete in italian.

Kill All Your Friends

Thank you very much Laura!

Gerard couldn't bear more... he couldn't bear to work for that man who made him make shitty cartoons for shitty channels.
He looked dejected his drawings, those who had made because he wanted to, not because the Fuck's Man had told him.
-Way! Go to work!- screamed the Fuck's Man at Gerard who had not yet picked up the pencil.
Go to fuck yourself, throught the poor Way, grabbing quickly a sheet stained with red and green. How did those stains get there?
-Gerard... Gerard...- called him a female voice from the other cubicle big feel like an auto-grill's bathroom. From the worst kind.
Gerard turned his head toward Laura, a smiley italian girl, with blonde hair and dark eyes, her origins was nordic. He didn't remember what was her surname, but they became friends when the girl was arrived in the office. She drew fairies, but also villains if they had just come out form of Grimm's fairy tales book.
-What happend?- Gerard asked, lowering to avoid being seen by Fuck's Man.
-Within two days my brother will be in the city... but this week I go to Milan to visit my mum, and I accidentally chose the days wech he will be in town. Can you make him a tour to New York?
-No. Is enough for him a tourist guide- Gerard answered returned in erect position.
-C'mon, please!- mumbled Laura moving behind her shoulder the long curls.
-Okay. Okay. Just he's not a pain in the ass like you.
Laura smiled happy and returned to work.

-How did it go?- asked Gerard's brother Mikey from the couch. It was his day off from the record label and as usual had entered the house of Gerard. Was half lying on Way Senior's sofa living room, his feet covered by stockings red laid on the table.
-It sucks.
-But they pay well.
Gerard grimaced, taking off his coat to make it fall on the desk in front off the window. -The gigolò are paid well.
Mikey did not even try to laugh to not know, his poker face never left him.
-Listen... I might not be very present- said Gerard going into the kitchen to make some coffee. Obviously found it ready and hot in the plo above the stove just because Mikey had arrived before him.
-Why?
Gerard put in a cup some coffee and goes to the couch with the little brother who was watching a Star Wars' film. Nerd.
-Laura asked me for a favor: her stepbrother, the son of the wife of his father, I think, come here.
-The son of the wife of the father of Laura... wow! And what's his name?
-Frank.
Gerard drank from the cup, pretending to concentrate on the movie he had watched with his brother a million times, but in reality he thought of Frank. In short... a person would have know which did not even know what he looks like, and maybe he would do some shit impressions. Because he was a teacher in those things. And mixing that his skill with the fact that he knew barely realte with his relatives (Laura now beloged to this category) would have done so many fool that Frank would have run away and tearing his hair.
It envisaged a really good week.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the italian link for the chapter: http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewstory.php?sid=1307284&i=1

Sorry for any errors (grammar and typos).
I hope to update once a week, but I can't promise anything and let me know what do you think :3
Mirtale