The Chaser and the Keeper

► ☼ ◄

James Potter and Kristen Wood have hated each other for years.
Being the two best quidditch players in the school, they are constantly competing against each other.

One day, James takes his desire to beat Kristen and her Ravenclaw quidditch team too far, ultimitely changing their lives forever.

► ☼ ◄

A/N: I'm venturing into the next generation of the hogwarts era.
I hope you guys don't mind.
Happy Reading.


► ☼ ◄
  1. ► The Beginnings of Hatred
    The first train ride, the sorting ceremony, and the conversation that started it all.
  2. ► The Plan
    James shares a plan with his beaters that will create a quidditch game like no one has ever seen before.
  3. ► The Game That Would Never Be Forgotten
    It's the game that will decide who wins the house cup, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. This is a game that people will do anything to win.
  4. ► The Aftermath
    The aftermath of the dreadful quidditch match.
  5. ► Living with the Consequences
    James wakes up to realize how much damage he caused and how mad everyone is.
  6. ► Waking Up to Reality
    People feel the emptiness left by the unconscious quidditch players. One of the unconscious players wakes up.
  7. ► Apologizing
    Someone else wakes up and James and the beaters learn what they're punishment is.
  8. ► Trying to Stay Strong
    As the days tick by, everyone gets even more worried that there are still two unconscious quidditch players in the hospital wing.
  9. ► Hope
    Andrew meets Savannah in the Hospital Wing after a rough encounter with James, hoping that this time they sit by their sister, she might wake up.
  10. ► A new side of James
    More people come and visit Kristen in the hospital wing, including James Potter, showing Kristen a side of him that she had never seen or expected to exist.
  11. ► A Surprise in Diagon Alley
    A new book has just been released. Kristen Wood and James Potter are not going to like it.
  12. ► The Book and the Train
    Everyone is talking about the book on Kristen and James, but some people have different opinoins on it than others.
  13. ► Quidditch Tryouts
    The Ravenclaw and Gryffindor quidditch teams hold their tryouts
  14. ► Epiphanies and Awkwardness
    James has an epiphany that leads to a lot of awkwardness.
  15. ► Battling Again
    Ravenclaw and Gryffindor play each other for the first time since the massacre at the end of the previous season, both teams eager to prove their worthiness.
  16. ► More than Friends
    The story takes a break from the Kristen/James drama and focuses on Jessica/Fred for this chapter as they deal with the outcome of the games and their feelings for each other.