Merch Girl.

New York.

‘New York, New York’ singing Ryan Adams, ‘you never said’ ‘what’s it to you?’ ‘I like Ryan Adams’ ‘you’re kinda beginning to look like him’ Gare laughed, ‘you’re not the first to say so’ they giggled, ‘shopping me thinks’ she smiled, ‘of course, you’re a girl’ John rolled his eyes with a grin, ‘not shopping like that fool, I’m very much a throw it in a basket if I like it and hope it fits kind of person’ they laughed, ‘but, I need more comic books, and there’s a good place not far from here, and the Justice league collection is awesome’ Gare smiled, ‘can I come?’ ‘sure, also the Tribeca film festival, and Tea & Sympathy’ ‘if he can go, I can’ John taking her hand, and walking out to these places, Gare rolled his eyes.

‘Whatcha listening to?’ ‘Austin Gibbs’ ‘you just listen to my friends!’ John smiled, ‘sorry, gee for being so good at what you do’ he smiled, she stopped, ‘it’s lingerie’ ‘but it’s pretty, wait here’ heading inside she came out with a bag, ‘you were quick’ ‘had my size’ she shrugged, he smiled, ‘I hope I get to see it’ ‘so do I’ he smiled, ‘hading for the tea shop she ordered a cup, ‘been to New York much?’ he asked, ‘a few times, bands I produced for are on Glamour Kills’ ‘hence your shirts’ ‘exactly, they give me the ones they don’t like’ she laughed, ‘who did you produce for?’ ‘Lacey Caroline, love her voice, ermm, Man Overboard’s EP, just little things’ he smiled, ‘you underrate yourself’ ‘maybe’.

‘I’ve known you how long now?’ ‘about 4 weeks, since June 4th, 28 days exactly’ he smiled, ‘takes that long to love somebody, hmm?’ ‘I don’t think there’s a timer on such important things’ she smiled, ‘or it was less than 28 days for me’ he grinned, kissing passionately, falling on her bunk making out, theey giggled, ‘I love your hands’ ‘they’re rough’ ‘I like that’ kissing her neck, ‘girlfriend?’ ‘boyfriend?’ ‘hard work’ ‘I know’ rubbing noses, ‘you two, stop making out and get off the bus, we have that show thing to do’ ‘sorry Jared’ John removing his hand, ‘honestly, you two, everything happens for a reason, I suppose’ they giggled, heading inside.

‘It’s so annoying how well you do this, cos I’d hire you’ Sweet smiled, ‘well, WWE got there first’ they laughed, ‘that’s cool though’ ‘first time for everything’ they laughed, selling shirts.