Merch Girl.

Orlando.

‘Orlando, where the fuck is Nick?’ ‘Harry Potter experience’ she smiled, ‘hell yeah, I want butter beer’ he smiled, ‘fine, Nick!’ ‘now coming Lu’ she smiled, ‘have a good morning’ ‘I’m sorry you’re so busy, we’ll bring you a beer back, promise’ he grinned, ‘thank you darling’ she smiled, blushng heading off the bus to the Harry Potter experience, messing around, ‘seems odd to end and begin with the same band’ heading back, ‘hmm, must be, I was gutted when I heard that news, Santino’ he smiled, ‘really?’ ‘I was, now I know you, it’s worse, but I know you’re doing better things I think’ he grinned ‘good, what’s your favourite?’ ‘where did you go?’ he smiled, ‘put it in for you’ ‘you’re a sweetheart’ ‘If I can remember it’ ‘you will’ they laughed.

‘Here John’ passing him a bottle of butterbeer, he instagrammed as usual, and took a sip, ‘good stuff’ she nodded with a smiled, ‘got a week left together’ chewing his lip ‘well, if you mean it, we have our whole lives, I’m not too worried’ he smiled at her, ‘mean it, of course I do, I’ve never loved anyone before’ he looked at her, ‘well, we have no need to worry’ ‘Lu, if you left it would hurt, you know?’ ‘I know, it’s mutual’ he smiled, ‘good, well bad, but you know’ she laughed, kissing him softly, ‘boyfriends’ ‘girlfriends’ they giggled, ‘I am really looking forward to that hotel’ she pecked him softly, ‘me too’.

‘Big thanks to Lu, for making me remember this song, this is ‘Where Did You Go? Cos it’s her favourite and she bought me butterbeer today’ she laughed, shaking her head, singing along, ‘everybody bloody loves you’ ‘all I did was exist, sweetpea’ he laughed, ‘you live a good existence’ ‘I sure hope so’.