Merch Girl.

Tucson.

‘Tucson Arizona, back to where we once belonged’ ‘glad you’re a Beatles fan’ ‘English roots’ Nick smiled, ‘me too’ ‘we have a lot in common’ ‘we do’ Nick smiled, John looked up, ‘back off, Santino, she’s mine’ he smiled, ‘some guys’ ‘well, I’m sure he likes the Beatles, and he likeds Tom Petty, it’s all good’ ‘so does he’ ‘hush’ she smiled, ‘rather be in to your arms any day’ he grinned, ‘good, I don’t want you anywhere else’ ‘I’ve kinda decided to stay in Arizona, I think when it’s this important, you kinda have to, my family have had 22 years, think we need more time’ he grinned, ‘really?’ ‘and I spoke to your mum, she says I can stay, problem?’ he smiled, ‘sneaky’ ‘absolutely’ they giggled, kissing amourously ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’.

‘Lucy, your case arrived yesterday’ ‘thanks Jenny’ they hugged, ‘well, if my mum trusts you’ ‘she’s been amazing on this tour for you, so you can be quiet, god you’ve turned him into a puppy’ ‘we’re all puppies with stuff like that’ John grabbed her up in his arms, ‘I’m glad Nick’s got a girlfriend’ she laughed, ‘not a chance in hell, he snores so loud’ John laughed, ‘how do you know’ ‘I fell asleep on the couch, and he’s nearest, like living next door to an elephant’ they laughed, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you’.