Status: Please read it's my first :)

The World and Us

Harri

I stay absolutely still, not even breathing. Silence running through my head.
"I know you're there, geez I'm not stupid," they mock.
I still stay silent. Please go away. Please go away.
"Ok fine! I'll just leave you here, alone, hungry and in darkness, " they say and I hear them starting to walk away.
"Who are you?" I demand, my heart pumping crazily.
"Ah she speaks!" He laughs "I'm Harry, but that's not important," he brushes it aside "What I need to know, is who are you?"
I feel his warm breath against my cheek, threatening me. "Jaime Dale," I whisper sharply to Harry.
"Well hello Jamie!" He welcomes.
"It's spelt j a i m e," I say and he sighs under his breath.
"Well mines spelt h a r r i, just so you know," he tells me.
" Why am I so important?" I ask confusion spilling through my every word.
" What you need to know, is where is everyone," He says from my right.
"On the spaceship," I say thickly, God how stupid was he?
"Yeah, and where are we?" He questions and my mind goes blank.
"On the spaceship?" I offer and he chuckles at my question.
"Let's try some light," he say and walks away from me. I hear the snap of a switch and suddenly I go blind.
"Look around Jaime," he says.
"I would if I could see!" I protest and then my eyes become adjusted to the light.
I was in room. Not a prison room, nor a spaceship. Three windows looked out from this room and one door. I stumbled across the rough ground towards the window. Desperate to see what was outside.
"Oh my god," I sigh. I couldn't believe it.
"Yeah it's quite a shock I guess," Harri says from the doorway.
"How? How is this possible?" I ask and Harri just nods at me.
No, I wasn't on the spaceship. Not the planet or heaven. But still where I was came as a massive shock.
"I'm still on Earth," I manage.