Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: This is my first story, so please be kind :))

Just for a Moment

Chapter 19

The two boys were cuddled up on Alex's bed watching Home Alone, and naturally Jack was mouthing along to every line. As for Alex, his attention was on his adorable boyfriend next to him. He seriously couldn't get over the fact that he had managed to get Jack as his boyfriend, and honestly he thought Jack was worth all of the pain he went through, and if he thought he would keep Jack safe and happy he would do it again and again without hesitation. With a sigh of pure content he pressed himself against Jacks chest and laced their fingers together, he brought Jacks fingers to his lips and kissed each one. He just wanted to stay like this forever with Jack, in complete bliss and harmony, but he knew that could never happen. Alex knew that in a few weeks’ time he would be going back to school and back to group of people who he honestly wished terrible things upon, and he knew that he and Jack couldn't be how they were right now. He knew that they couldn't go around the school hand in hand, he knew that they couldn't give each other a cute goodbye kiss before class, and he knew that they couldn't sit cuddled up at lunch with Jacks arm around his waist and his head on his shoulder, and if Alex was completely honest he wasn't sure how he was going to cope with that.

After Jack felt Alex press himself closer to him, he looked to Alex with a small smile, noticing that the older boy was deep in thought. He loved how adorable Alex was when he was deep in thought, he kept watching his boyfriend as he thought, and the longer it wet on he noticed how Alex's face contorted into a frown, okay, now he was thinking way too hard.

"You okay, Lexy?" He spoke softly and gently ran his index finger along Alex's cheek. Alex's head snapped up to look at Jack as he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I am. Sorry." He shook his head and nuzzled Jacks next. "I was just thinking" He played with Jacks fingers.

"What were you thinking about?" Jack asked through a whisper and let his fingers dance along Alex's face, memorizing every detail although he already had a perfect picture in his head.

"Nothing important" The older boy shrugged and moved his hands to Jacks chest and rested them over his heart to feel his heartbeat.

"It must have been important if you were thinking that hard" He grinned and kissed Alex's nose. "I could see it in your cute little face how hard you were thinking." Alex only sighed and nodded, pressing himself impossibly close to Jack.

"I-I was just thinking about when we're in school together again." Jack nodded and silently urged Alex to continue. "We won't be able to be together like we are now because of your god damn friends." He sighed and looked up to Jack "It's just going to be really strange and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope." Jack bit his lip and shook his head at Alex's words. "It's going to be like we're not even together" Alex whispered hopelessly.

"I promise you everything is going to be okay" Jack whispered in return "School is only a few hours a day and then I promise you that after school I am all yours and we can do whatever you want" He rubbed Alex's back. "Everything will be fine" He reassured Alex.

Alex nodded with a sigh and curled up into Jack, he tilted his head back to kiss him. "I love you" He whispered and kissed underneath his chin. He sighed in content and hummed. Jack looked to Alex and grinned.

"I love you too" He murmured and kissed his nose, a bigger grin spreading across his face when he heard Alex giggle. "Did I ever mention that you are absolutely adorable?" He stoked Alex's increasingly blushing cheeks as he spoke.

"You've might of mentioned it once or twice" The older boy smiled and tried to hide his beetroot red face in Jacks shoulder, but he had no success since Jack pinned his arms down and started kissing all over his face. Alex only giggled and wriggled the best he could with a broken leg underneath Jack. "No" He giggled "Jacky stop!" He twisted his head and closed his eyes in an attempt to make Jack stop.

Jack eventually pulled back and smiled to Alex "You're amazing Alex, you really really are" He kissed him slowly but sweetly. "And I love you so so much." He placed his hand on Alex's cheek and gently rubbed the soft skin there with his thumb.

Alex closed his eyes and leaned into Jacks touch and closed his eyes "I love you too, Jack" He whispered and rested their foreheads together "So so much." He kissed Jack again and cupped his jaw, just wanting to stay in Jacks arms for the rest of his life. He pulled back after a while "Thank you" He whispered against his lips.

"Why are you thanking me, sweetie?" Jack murmured against Alex's lips with a small smile.

"Just for everything, for just being there and for looking after me." He smiled with a small blush, "And for giving me a chance" He smiled "I didn't think you would" He admitted bashfully.

Jack smiled and shook his head "You don't have to thank me, Lex. It's all my pleasure" He murmured and kissed his forehead "And I'll always be there for you sweetie, always. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry it's short and horrible. But I lost my original draft because my laptop broke.