Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: This is my first story, so please be kind :))

Just for a Moment

Chapter 22

Weeks had passed since Jack was hurt and it would seem as if there had been nothing wrong with the younger boy, he was just his usual bubbly and happy self, but Alex was a completely different story, although he seemed quite happy, he wasn't really all that. Lately he had been snapping at Jack a lot and it was often over the most ridiculous things, for example the other day he had snapped and shouted at the younger boy for wanting to watch Home Alone again, and it was at that point he knew he had to do something about it, snapping and shouting at Jack all the time was going to ruin them and cause a lot more arguments and Alex was sure that he wouldn't be able to cope with that. So with a lot of thought and deliberation, Alex regretfully decided to leave Jack, it killed him to do so but he felt as if it was the only way. It was also the only way to keep Jack safe, ever since Jack got hurt weeks ago, it was the only thing on his mind and he was 75% sure that it was the reason as to why he often snapped and argued with Jack.

Currently Alex was locked away and sat at his desk with tears streaming down his face as he looked at the paper in front of him. He was planning to write Jack a letter in a hope to explain everything and hopefully make things a lot more easier on the both of them than what it would have been if he had said it to is face. It took a few more minutes until Alex put pen to paper with very shaky hands. He took a deep breath before he started to write.

Jacky,
There is no easy way to say this, so I guess that's why I'm writing it. The thing is I don't think that we should be together any more, things are getting far too hard to cope with and I'm not sure how much longer I can cope with this. I love you so much, from the second you decided to help me I knew I loved you. I need you to remember this because things are about to become very hard for the both of us. Who knows, maybe we could get back together in the future, although I do think that may be a bit difficult considering what I'm about to do. I am about to make our lives a little bit harder but you need to believe me when I tell you that it will be worth it in the long run. I'm going to give you a few conditions which you need to promise that you'll stick to. I need you to do this for me okay Jacky? I really need you to do this. I know that you can do it.

My first condition is that you go back to your old group of friends, you need to tell them that you got with me for a laugh and that you were only ever using me, I need you to make them believe that I meant absolutely nothing to you. I know that this seems a sick thing to do but you need to make it believable. I need you to make them feel like nothing had changed between any of you and that you hadn't even left them, I need you to make things to go back to how things were before we met. I know it's a hard thing to do but I know that you can do it.

My second condition is that you try to forget me, but if you can't do that you need to act as if you never knew me and that there was never anything between us, I really need you to make things how they were before we got together, this is going to be difficult, especially when I tell you what you have to do next. I need you to do whatever your friends tell you to do. That means if they beat me, you join in. If they tell you to hit me, then you hit me. If they tell you to shout something at me, you shout. You have to do this Jacky, it will make everything better, I promise. I'm doing this because I can't stand to see you hurt again, I wouldn't cope the second time around.

I love you so so much Jacky, more than you'll probably ever know. Please don't try to talk to me, it will only make things worse for us.

Your Alex x


Alex finished the letter and wiped at his eyes, his hand writing was pretty awful due to his hands shaking so much, but he was sure that Jack would be able to read it. He put the letter in an envelope and sealed it and just sat there staring at it for a few seconds. He sighed to himself before grabbing his jacket and standing up and leaving the house with the letter in his pocket. He took a breath as he stepped out onto the street, he looked around for a few seconds before heading off to Jacks house, more tears forming in his eyes as he did so. After ten excruciating minutes, Alex eventually made it to Jacks house. He glanced through the window before posting the letter through the door and with another shaky breath he was running down the road and off onto the main street. He shoved his hand into his pocket to see how much money he had, once he saw he had enough for what he needed, he went into the shop he was standing next to and headed to the back of the shop. After a flash of his fake ID and the slam of money on the counter, Alex was heading out of the shop and into the woods at the back of the park, ready to drink himself to sleep and hopefully forget the days events.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and sorry it's not that good, but it's back!

I would like to say a bit thank you to strange_place for giving me ideas to use. :))

Can I just give a reminder that any criticism/feedback/ideas are welcomed.