Status: complete

Famous Friends

11

It was the day of the awards and Elizabeth was coming over before we left to help me with my hair. I hadn’t seen Jensen whilst I was getting ready because he said he didn’t want to get caught up in all the girly drama which was fair enough. I heard Elizabeth come up stairs and she walked in her dress all ready and I wolf whistled at her.
“get you!” I said as I made her twirl around embarrassing her.
“oh shut up and sit down let me do your hair” she mumbled shoving my shoulder.
I sat down and smiled at her through the window.
“what you so happy about?” she said curling parts of my hair.
“I never feel excited about getting dressed up and all this but I actually am!” I said smiling still.
“you know I have never seen you this happy before”
I raised an eyebrow at her.
“with Jensen I mean. You two are so perfect for each other, Misha doesn’t shut up every time we see you both about how happy Jensen is. He could be the one” she said winking at me so I could see it in the mirror.
I chuckled getting embarrassed “you know” I said looking at her “I think you are right”.
JENSEN POV
I was just walking out of the bathroom when I overheard the girls talking and I heard my name so my instinct was to listen.
“with Jensen I mean. You two are so perfect for each other, Misha doesn’t shut up every time we see you both about how happy Jensen is. He could be the one” Elizabeth said.
“you know” Danie said “I think you are right”.
I think I nearly jumped for joy when I heard this. I tried to walk downstairs as casually as I could after hearing this. Elizabeth had planned what I asked her to talk about and it worked! I walked into the kitchen to see Misha respond to my smile. I went outside like I had planned and sat at the end of the garden where I had put up some fairy lights. It was getting dark so it was perfect.
I saw the bedroom light go out meaning that Elizabeth and Danie had left the room. I instructed Misha to tell Danie to come outside as I wanted to show her something. I saw her walk out and she looked stunning, her hair was curled and she had a small amount of make up on and her dress was so sexy on her. Added with the heels she looked stunning.
DANIE POV
I walked out to see Jensen looking smart and sexy in his suit and he stood up as I walked over to him. He held my hands and pulled me in for a kiss.
“whats this?” I said as I looked around at all the fairy lights in the garden.
“I have something to ask you” he said. My heart raced, I was getting delusional no way was he going to ask me what I thought he was.
I nodded as he continued on.
“you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, you are funny, kind and perfect.” I felt my eyes watering up as he smiled at me “ I wanted to take this occasion as you are looking so divine to ask” he paused.
He got down on one knee and held out a box and opened it infront of me to reveal a silver ring with square diamonds going all the way around it. I held my hands up to my chest and a tear rolled down my cheek.
“Danie?” he said looking up at me “will you marry me?” he said with such hope in his eyes.
I nodded “yes” I sniffled out “of course I will Jensen”. He had one tear rolling down his cheek and he couldn’t stop smiling as he put the ring on my finger.
He stood up and I hugged him around the shoulders as he kissed my neck and shoulders.
I pulled out and looked at him my hands still on his shoulders and his on my waist “I love you” I said smiling and resting my forehead against his.
“I love you too” he said chuckling. We both leaned in and kissed as he pulled me closer by my waist. My hands were on the back of his neck.
This was going to be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
and there you have it guys! i hope you enjoyed reading this one because i certainly enjoyed writing it! <3 :) xxx