Status: complete

Famous Friends

4

Everyone went back to the grooms house whilst misha and Elizabeth went back to the house she was in to pack for their honeymoon and stuff.
It was about 3 in the morning but most of us were wide awake so we stayed up and watched a film on the TV. At about 3:30 everyone had dissapeared when I came back into the living room with 2 hot chocolates for me and Jensen.
I went up to the room he was staying in and knocked to find him laying in bed on his front playing on his phone. Of course my eyes diverted to the fact he was only wearing trousers. I walked over and handed him the hot chocolate and went to lie down on the made up bed on the floor as we all had to share rooms. I got under the cover and jumped back out of it again
"what's wrong?" Jensen asked
"its freezing under there" I said
Jensen just laughed as he lifted up his duvet as a signal for me to lie next to him.
I stod there in shock as he stod up and grabbed my hand and made me sit in the bed.
He put the duvet back over and we lied there on our backs.
"you know you looked stunning today" he said looking at me
"thanks, you looked rather dashing yourself" I said looking back showing some sort of confidence I had around Jensen now. Elizabeth was right it was going to happen tonight. I had no problem with that.
Jensen turned on his side and put his hand in mine. He leaned in and soon his soft lips were against mine. I think my body tensed up and he pulled away and started to stand up apologising for what he had done. I jumped up and grabbed his arms and said "dont be sorry". A smile grew on my face as I kissed him and he lied back down on the bed and I was ontop of him. His bright green eyes watching me as I looked at his bare torso and placed my hands on his chest and rested my head in the crook in his neck.
He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his strong arms around me. I mumbled a goodnight into his neck and he lifted my chin up so I was facing him and presssed his lips passionately against mine "goodnight".
When i woke up Jensen was still asleep so i went downstairs to see Misha and Elizabeth tidying up the mess we left behind last night.
“sorry about the mess Mr and Mrs Collins!” i said coming down the stairs to be greeted by a running Elizabeth who came up and gave me a massive hug.
She followed me into the kitchen when Misha went to sit in the living room who was soon joined by a Jensen.
He popped his head into the kitchen and said “morning ladies” followed by a wink.
The minute he left Elizabeth’s eyebrow went up and i handed her the $20.
“here you go little bitch” i said whilst getting a drink of apple juice.
I think she nearly jumped for joy.
She ran into the living room and started jumping up around and shouting at Misha and Jensen. I just stood in the doorway drinking my drink as Misha got Elizabeth to calm down.
I walked out to put my cup back in the kitchen to be welcomed by Jensen standing next to me.
“she sure is happy”
“yeah i bet her $20, we like a little friendly competition”
He just laughed and turned around to go back upstairs but before he did i went back and grabbed his hand, turned him around and gave him a kiss which caught him by surprise. He pulled out and smiled and went upstairs.