Status: complete

Famous Friends

5

Later on that day we all went back to Jensen's house I hadn't realised he had a pool. Misha and Elizabeth came round as apparently Jensen had arranged a pool party for the 4 of us. Elizabeth knew that I had lost weight and toned up for the wedding and had left me a bikini on the bed to put on. Jensen walked in and I turned around and said
"i hate her" pointing at the bikini
He laughed as he said "well I'm rather grateful" whilst walking over and held my face in his hands
"for me?" He said
I pouted and gave my best sad eyes as he leaned in and kissed me and he handed me the bikini
"fine. But I am wearing a massive top over until I have to go in"
He walked out and I put it on and it didn't look too bad. I put the top on and walked outside to see misha and Elizabeth in the pool already and Jensen sitting on a chair with a cold beer watching me walk out.
"show us it then!" Elizabeth shouted making me blush as I put my phone next to Jensen's
He whispered up into my ear "dont make me do it for you"
I looked up into his eyes and saw the smirk on his face. I took the shirt off and Jensen put his hand on my lower back and turned me towards him. His hands were warm and soft against my pale skin and he said "see all worth it in the end".
Next thing I knew Jensen picked me up over his shoulder and threw us both in the pool. I was moved off Jensen's shoulder but he was still holding me as we surfaced to a laughing Elizabeth and Misha.
"i hate you too" I said to jensen as he laughed at me.
When he finished I ducked him under the water as we both opened our eyes underwater and he pulled me in for a kiss. We were still in the kiss when we came back up and it gathered an ewwww from Misha and Elizabeth smacking him saying it's cute.
After about 10 minutes Misha and Elizabeth had to leave so just Jensen and I were in the pool. When he came back in I was sitting on the side of the pool with my feet hanging over as Jensen swum over and stood inbetween my legs.
"can I help you?" I said ruffling up his wet hair
"nope, just happy sitting here looking at you"
I blushed and pushed his hair back out of his face as he picked me up so I was in the pool with him and he made me put my legs around him so he was carrying me.
"So what do you wanna do today?" Jensen asked
"i don't mind what did you have planned?" I said putting my hands on his shoulders
He didn't say anything he just leant in and kissed me and said "well we are going back to Vancouver to film soon and i was wondering if you wanted to come as Elizabeth will be there as well"
I could barely contain my smile as I nodded
"yes?" He asked
"yes!" I said and kissed him and gave him a hug. "we should get out soon we will wrinkle up" I said as I got out of his grip and climbed out the side.

“you know by soon i mean tomorrow” Jensen said with a smirk.
“i hate you even more now” i said putting the big top back on and going upstairs to pack my bags which surprisingly didn’t take very long to do.
Jensen came back up stairs and put my bags next to his “hey you can meet everyone now and we can see how long it takes Jared to notice us, Gen will notice straight away when they pick us up from the airport.”
I laughed knowing that was true. Tomorrow was going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this! :)