Status: complete

Famous Friends

7

Out of the two months I had been with Jensen we hadn’t really had a lot of alone time. When we were in L.A we were practically with Misha and Elizabeth everyday but now I was staying in his small home in Vancouver whilst they were filming for the next two weeks after that we are off to some conventions. The point is we hadn’t really gone much further than the lingering kiss. I wasn’t ready for the full on action yet and we both knew that but I think we were both eager for more. Well I could tell that in the car, he was so fidgety to get out away from the others he literally dragged me out of the car into the small home. I sorted all of my stuff out and took my time to look around the house. Jensen let me use his spare walk in wardrobe type thing opposite the bathroom and I finished putting the last bits in when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.
“hello” I said taken a bit by surprise as he turned me around to face him and I put my arms around his neck.
“hi” he said back in his deep voice making my body shiver.
“can I help you with anything?” I questioned as he smirked in a cheeky manner.
“why yes, I would like to show you one of my favourite places in this house” he said as he pressed in for a kiss. It grew more and more passionate as our bodies pressed tighter and tighter together in lust.
I pulled out to catch my breath and he ended up picking me up under my thighs and wrapping them around his waist as he walked downstairs. I started to undo his shirt buttons as he smirked and pecked my neck. We eventually got to this massive sofa which was like a giant square with arm rests around 3 sides of it that could easily be used as a bed as well. He put me down onto the sofa and took his shirt off. He leaned over me making me lie down. He had one hand resting next to my head and the other was frantically taking off my jeans as my hands explored his beautiful torso. I made my way to his jeans and undid his belt as he stood up and took his off himself I did the same and took my shirt off so he was just in his pants and I was in a bra and pants. He stared at me and moved closer and ran his hands all the way down my side until they rested on my hips. He started kissing all the way down my neck and my collar bone.
Suddenly we were startled by a loud banging on the door and a familiar voice shouting “DANIEE!!”. I sighed and pulled out making Jensen groan. I grabbed Jensen’s shirt and put it on and did the middle button up. It was too big for me but Jensen seemed to approve of the new look. I answered the door and stuck my head around “what?” I said in a sharp tone.
“ohh someone is stressy!” she said back to me “you left this in the car” and she handed me my phone charger. I think she was completely oblivious to the state I was in unlike Misha in the background smirking and making no effort to stop her.
“well thanks” I said quickly and went to shut the door but she pushed it open and walked right in making me fall into Jensen behind me.
Misha turned to me and saw Jensen hiding behind me just in his pants and let out a short loud laugh and snort.
Elizabeth had walked into the living room and saw all our clothes sprawled across the room and turned back to face me in shock.
“oh im so sorry” she said rushing out dragging Misha behind her.
“I’m not!” Misha shouted as they shut the door and I went back into the living room where Jensen was lieing on the sofa smirking.
I went and lied ontop of him as he undid the one button of his shirt that I still had on and peeled it off my arms.
“as much as you look sexy as hell in my clothes I think this look is better” he said with a wink.