Status: complete

Famous Friends

8

At the moment I was working for my own shop I built up in London where I lived before I came over here. So I was the manager and I could do most of the work online over emails and stuff but every so often I had to visit back to check up on things. Suddenly I got a call about someone interested in expanding the simple store to other places so I needed to fly back in the two weeks I had with Jensen whilst he was filming. He was very supportive of me but wanted me back as soon as possible which I found adorable. I told him it would be back when the conventions were finished and that made him sad. But I made up a little white lie and I knew I would be back in time for the second day for one of them. I knew Elizabeth was going so I told her and she told Misha. Misha told me the Supernatural fandom new that Jensen was seeing someone and are so overly excited about it just like they were to Elizabeth. I think Misha plans on sneaking me in the back of their panel and then casually pointing me out to shock Jensen.
I went over to London and phoned all 3 of them telling them they want to expand the shop over to L.A and then another store in Manchester in England. They were all overjoyed; Elizabeth especially knew how happy I was by this.
I made my way back to the convention and to be honest I was nervous to how the fans would react to me. I knew Misha and Jared both planned on embarrassing Jensen which I found amusing much to his despair.
I met Elizabeth at the airport and she picked up on the relatively new shirt I had on. It was a tank top with the guns and roses logo on the front with a blue vest top on underneath, I wore it with my black skinny jeans and converse.
“new top?” she asked
“yeah just before I left Jensen bought it for me as he saw It in a shop and quote “loved it so much he had to buy it there and then” I sighed chuckling to myself.
“well you look stunning as usual”
“thanks, you too”
“you nervous?” she said as we started driving the 10 minutes it took to get to the convention.
“a little” I said staring into my lap.
“you know Misha is planning on making you go up on the stage with Jensen for the remaining part of the panel.” She said with a huge grin on my face.
“brilliant. I hate you. The both of you”.
We sat at the back of the hall until a related question came up. The fan said “I just wanted to say congratulations to Misha getting married to Elizabeth” which everyone clapped too and I poked Elizabeth making her whine. “I just wanted to ask you Jensen, not trying to be rude, but there are rumours of you being with someone and am just wondering if they are true” the fan finished with.
My head flew straight to Jensen who was staring into his lap with embarrassment and did a slight chuckle as he turned slightly to Misha who was stood up ready to answer for him.
“well you could say that!” Misha said sparking the attention of the audience.
“well she is here today to surprise you Mr Ackles so you can flaunt her to the world so now we have to find her” Misha shouted as Jensen threw his head up and stood up at looked straight at me with a smile. All the fans turned towards me with excited looks on their faces.
Misha deliberately held his microphone in Jensen’s face and said “is that her?” in a gravely voice making the room cheer.
Jensen just nodded as the crowd went crazy.
“Danie come up here!” Misha shouted.
I whipped my head up and shook my head violently and held my hands blushing.
“ahh I new she wouldn’t want to thats why we brought in Jared”
I turned around to a smiling Jared who lifted me up over his shoulder and carried me to the stage. I could see Jensen in hysterics on his chair; I have to say it was quite funny. Next thing I knew I was being plopped down onto Jensen’s lap facing the crowd and Jensen holding one arm around the front of my waist to keep me up. As the crowd rustled about from the excitement he quickly pecked the back of my neck and whispered a hello into my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed this chapter :) thanks for reading!