Subscribers

Subscribers

Dan's POV:

"Dan, I just hit 900,000 subscribers!" Phil shouted excitedly from his room. I smiled wide and turned off the tv, this was important, much more important than tv.

"Well done!" I called back to him then stood up and began walking down the hall towards Phil's room, still smiling.

I opened Phil's bedroom door quietly and stepped inside, closing it behind me silently.

He was sitting at his computer, back to me. Tweeting about his achievement. I smiled again and walked over to him, hugging him from behind.

"Hey babe.. Congratulations" I whispered kissing his neck lightly and watching as his face lit up.
"Thanks" he smiled.

I unwrapped my arms from him and he stood up and turned to face me, smiling like an idiot, his beautiful eyes brighter than usual.

"I'm so lucky, Dan, I've got all these subscribers but best of all, I've got you!" I couldn't help smiling, he's so adorable.

I hugged him close and kissed him softly, both of us smiling into the kiss.

"Follow me, I've got something for you" I told him, letting go of him and grabbing his hand, pulling him across the hall and into my room.

I sat him down on my bed and walked over to my wardrobe, opening it and picking up a small box wrapped in lion wrapping paper from the bottom of the wardrobe.

I always get Phil a small present for every 100,000 subscribers he gains and when he gets to one million I'll get him a big present.

I handed to box to him and watched as he opened to wrapping paper carefully, not wanting to rip it, and opened the small jewellery box.

"Aw, Dan" he smiled, holding up the small gold lion necklace locket.
"Open it" I spoke.
He carefully unclipped the locket, revealing a picture of the two of us from the first video we ever made together.

"Thank you so much Dan! I love it!" He squealed, I smiled at him and held my hand out in front of him, he gave me the necklace then stood up and turned around so I could put it on him.

I carefully did the chain up around his neck, he turned around to face me, putting his arms around my neck, I placed my arms on his waist and kissed him again.

We pulled away at the same time, both of us smiling. I grabbed his hand and led him through the hall to the lounge and turned the tv on.

"Buffy?" I asked.
"Buffy" he nodded in agreement.

I put the DVD in and sat on the sofa, Phil cuddling up to my side. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me and kissed him gently.

"I love you, Dan" he whispered.
"I love you too, Phil and you deserve every single one of your subscribers, you really are amazing" I told him, kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so bad, to be fair, it is 1AM.

I promise my next story will be better!

Comments make me happy ^_^