Status: Not done.

Life In the Future

Mistakes

You're most likely sitting there pondering what will happen in the future and what will life become after you die. Well, I have come to tell you that and whether or not you can comprehend the truth or believe it is completely up to you. I will not reveal my true identity to you because I am irrelevant and a nobody to most of you. I believe it was the year 2013, and you must have heard the news that the air force will be buying NASA and a meteor just hit Russia. Also, our first black president was serving his second term.
That year I was fifteen, and at that point madness was just an idea and intelligence was just a bleak dream. To most of my peers the most traumatic and stressful thing in forsaken lives was what job they could get for them to drive some car they didn't need. Our economy was beginning to fall more and more and that just taunted their empty lives. As for me, I was just there to be there. I would walk to school, and back home, that it came to the point I was unusually famous for it and I would sleep during the classes as if it was completely silent but I won't bore you with my past, as it just leads to my future.
After high school in the year 2017, I had to begin collage like any other eighteen year old boy, finding one was hard but my IQ and test scores suggested I was a genius so after a couple weeks of trying one finally accepted me into its establishment. Sadly, there was no point for it after the fateful day of October 19, 2017 when America crashed. It all did in some rare human coincidence, not in the paranormal phenomenon way. As our government secrets ran rampant across the country, about aliens and their existence also the truth about Osama Bin Ladens death, or better yet fake death. Our whole economic system perished due to the fact we owed so much money to different countries which us the Americans didn't know about. And industrially we failed because there were no technology due to NASA closing down. Education wasn’t being taught because our government wasn't paying for the labor of the teachers. All of that began an outbreak of chaos so big that America changed forever.